SRT10 Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK, actual as measured by a G-tech but this is a start and I feel pretty good about the results. Due to mid-day traffic I was only able to get a deserted road for one 0-60 run and one full run. I'll get more another time.

Results:

0-60 run: 5.41

Full run: 0-60: 5.36 1/4: 13.79

I'm happy and Truckin magazine was smokin' crack!

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks Bill. Maybe the problem with the Truckin magazine test was they did not get their test truck from Woodhouse - where I got mine!

·
Banned
1,977 Posts
That's closer to what I wanted to see! :D

Now hit the Drag Strip and get some real numbers!

I had a G-Tech Pro for a while and it was pretty accurate, but not dead-on. If I remember correctly, the MPH was always a little higher than what my timeslip said, while the ET was a bit slower.

I'd love to see a mid to low 13 out of that Monster! :cool:

·
Registered
156 Posts
Well thats good news. I was starting to worry about those truckin results. How the heck did they get a 15+??

·
Registered
17,270 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
About truckin's results...

What were the conditions that they ran the truck at? Altitude, temp, etc??? The V10 engine is very sensitive to heat soak. Also, my guess would be that they ran a very early pre-production model (as magazines usually do) which may have been down a bit on power...

DFiorelli was pretty close on all his numbers... conservative estimates are 13.80 at 101mph....

Just a guess... ;)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts