SRT10 Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2004 black Srt10 manual
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I’m getting ready to buy this truck, and I’d like to know if someone can help me identify this in-line computer part. I appreciate any help you guys provide!
Hood Automotive tire Motor vehicle Vehicle Automotive lighting

·
Super Moderator
53 Posts
It's an interrupt tuner for sure, it looks like what they used to use back in the early days of the 3G hemi (think 03-04) before actual PCM tuning was figured out but I can't remember who made it. What did the seller say (did you ask)?

·
Registered
2004 black Srt10 manual
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It's an interrupt tuner for sure, it looks like what they used to use back in the early days of the 3G hemi (think 03-04) before actual PCM tuning was figured out but I can't remember who made it. What did the seller say (did you ask)?
I’m getting from a dealer that bought it at auction. I think there was a SC on it at one time. I just wanna make sure I can take flash the cpu back to stock.

·
Registered
05 RC YF Paxton / 05 QC NA
120 Posts
Is that the boost a pump system that paxton used?
You can see the fuel line to the left of those wires where the 2nd battery box would be and some kind of wired box there also

·
Registered
2004 black Srt10 manual
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Found out the truck had a Paxton at one time. They took it off sold it separately then auctioned off the truck. The dealership bought it and it still has the boosted tune in the ecu. It runs like dogshit. God knows what kind of damage has been done. (No respect)

·
Registered
05 RC YF Paxton / 05 QC NA
120 Posts
It may not be damaged, just too much injector pulse.
Smell oil for gasoline.
If you have time and patience, pull all of that boost a pump wiring out.

Also plugs are probably too cold, switch back too stock champions

1 - 7 of 7 Posts