SRT10 Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone had the ac control panel go out?
Nothing works but the blower motor switch! Wondering
If anyone else has had this?it has happened a few times
In the six years I owned this truck but always
Started working agian but this time it won't start working!
Any suggestions would be great!

·
Registered
17 Posts
Looking forward to answers on this also. Mine went crazy today also. Blower switch worked fine but I push the A/C button and nothing plus the airbag light would be on. Restarted the truck and nothing. Just came back on on it's own and when the air came back on the airbag light went off????? Very crazy. Gonna have a dealer look at since I just bought mine. Also why would the passenger side A/C not be as cold as the driver side when both knobs are all the way cold?

·
Premium Member
2,600 Posts
Passenger side blowing warm(er) is likely a broken blend door. Very expensive to repair due to labor to remove entire dash, I just live with it that way on my truck.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Anyone have an answer for the A/C button not let you turn it on sometimes like right now on my truck plus when it does not work the airbag light goes on in the dash????? Sometimes it works and others it does not like right now?

·
Registered
1 Posts
anyone figured out the airbag and hvac problems...my ground wire came off and this started on my truck, every once in a while it will work fine but for the most part it wont...i hear possibly TIPM but i cant find one...are we 100% sure ours is srt10 specific or would any 2006 work

1 - 11 of 11 Posts