SRT10 Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am new here, and a hemi owner. I bow too the SRT-10. Thank god Dodge has come back too life with you guys. I almost had one of those bad boys. I work for Mopar, and deliver for parts out of Newark De. I get too Waldorf Dodge in Md, and i am doing my parts delivery at 4am. (I got keys too 11dealers on my route). I am getting ready too leave, and this rollback blocks me in. I am in a Tractor Trailer, noway i can get around him. I want too go home dammit!!! Then i see it. Black SRT10 with the white protection plastic on it, and its dirty as hell!! Rollback rolls out, and i run up too the convenience store for a coffee, and comeback. Its now 6am, and parts dont open till 7am, and sales dont open till 9am. i call parts manager (tom) on cell at 7am. Ask him if its sold yet, he said no. only 3 on reserve, and thats the forth one that came too them. 2 reds, and one black. this was the second black one. Sticker was 45.xxx (change). Sales comes in, and i talk too them, and they offer it too me at 43k right now. It was still over 800 a month at 4%, and they pay my hemi off even. I just could not do it. I have kids, and college for them too worry about. I will leave up too you guys too defend the Dodge Name!! Kick some ass guys!!!!!!

·
Banned
582 Posts
as you wish! :p

1 - 2 of 2 Posts