SRT10 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
4,025 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Saw this over on DTW

Whadda ya think?

Man to each his own, but that is fricken butt ugly? Somebody rescue that poor truck!

patrick

·
Registered
1,803 Posts
yeah, I would have to agree. I have never been a fan ;)

·
Registered
1,494 Posts
mauiSRT/10,
Please see site rules for posting offensive material! Just joking there. Seriously, like alot of you other guys, I want to get rid of the chrome on the outside of the truck. Not add more.

Steve

·
Registered
420 Posts
9 seconds said:
mauiSRT/10,
Please see site rules for posting offensive material! Just joking there. Seriously, like a lotof you other guys, I want to get rid of the chrome on the outside of the truck. Not add more.

Steve

including on the front grill?

·
Registered
4,025 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
9 seconds said:
mauiSRT/10,
Please see site rules for posting offensive material!
Steve

Steve

You crack me up!!!!!!! :)

patrick

·
Registered
97 Posts
If I had to add those type of taillights, I would do at least black or carbon fiber for the black/red ones...

the chrome ones stick out wwaayy too much...like Tiger Woods in a KKK meeting.

·
Registered
17,270 Posts

·
Registered
621 Posts
9 seconds said:
I think black would look better. I might be wrong. Maybe some photoshop pro could show us a black body color grill on one of these trucks.
I definitely agree with that!! Do we have anyone on the board that is a photoshop pro?

·
Registered
1,226 Posts
9 seconds said:
I think black would look better. I might be wrong. Maybe some photoshop pro could show us a black body color grill on one of these trucks.

Not a PRO, but here is a quick Look... Side by side comparison. :D

AND NO, it's not my choice of color.... Everyone was looking for the Black on Black! :eek:

Attachments

·
Registered
621 Posts
Now that's what I'm talking about. Looks good, thanks!

·
Registered
17,270 Posts

·
Registered
117 Posts
I agree roktman billet in the front accents the headlights- wouldn't put anywhere else but upfront IMHO :rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,675 Posts
Well how about this! I no longer have these on my truck, now I have the stock ones (tinted so they look black), which I think looks much better. I would post pics of them, but the truck is stored in a small garage until the weather breaks (which is taking waaaaaay too long).

Attachments

·
Registered
17,270 Posts

·
Registered
4,025 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Begood

Those look good. Are they clear or carbon fiber? My friend has the CF ones on his HD f-150 and they look great.

I have never seen smoked out ones?

patrick

·
Registered
966 Posts
Tail lenses

begood said:
Well how about this! I no longer have these on my truck, now I have the stock ones (tinted so they look black), which I think looks much better. I would post pics of them, but the truck is stored in a small garage until the weather breaks (which is taking waaaaaay too long).
i like em....

·
Registered
420 Posts
BigDodgeInAlaska said:
Not a PRO, but here is a quick Look... Side by side comparison. :D

AND NO, it's not my choice of color.... Everyone was looking for the Black on Black! :eek:

nice job man.... did you photoshop that??? Would you be able to do that with a red truck?? just to get the visual?

what about black billet? and I don't want to paint the chrome as it could peel

1 - 20 of 32 Posts