SRT10 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
829 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It was my turn today on the dyno. I'm happy with the results - best was 442 hp & 481 tq. The only mods I have are Magnaflow cat-back and the 9 seconds inspired CAI with 3k on the motor. The temps were about 60 deg. I was surprised at how high the AF's were :confused:

Attachments

·
Registered
974 Posts
Look'en good man :D

·
Registered
76 Posts
442...not bad'atall :) How I wish I could pull #s like that.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Those are some good numbers. The A/F doesn't look bad, Idealy 12.0 or below is where it should be and it looks like it was around there at higher rpm, 13.0 and up and then i would be worried, wish I could get those numbers in my truck :mad:

·
Registered
17,270 Posts

·
Registered
1,494 Posts
Good numbers but the dyno sheet looks funny. The Hp and Torque should cross at 5252 rpm. HP = (torque*RPM)/5252 When rpm =5252 then hp = torque. You might want to ask why and then tell us of course.

·
Registered
829 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
9 seconds said:
Good numbers but the dyno sheet looks funny. The Hp and Torque should cross at 5252 rpm. HP = (torque*RPM)/5252 When rpm =5252 then hp = torque. You might want to ask why and then tell us of course.
I saw that too but didn't think much of it. I attached a dyno sheet of an SRT-4 that dynoed that day too and it crosses at about 4700. Do you think that the Dynojet is out of calibration? Also if you go back and look at pull 2(blue) and 4(green) there are gaps in the graph :confused:

Attachments

·
Registered
650 Posts
9 seconds said:
See if they will give you the file and you can look at the run yourself ---->
http://www.dynojet.com/downloads/software.php

I don't think your numbers are wrong, there just might be a plotting issue.
The Dynojet software gives the operator the option to have the numbers cross at 5250 or not. Under the graph window, its called "forced scaling".

·
Registered
829 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
John - thanks for the info

9 seconds - I tried to get the files while I was there but the guy running it wasn't quite sure how to save them for me and I got the wrong files. I am currently trying to get them to email me the correct files. If I get anywhere I will let you know.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts