SRT10 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
369 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay, today I am at the mall in the United Arab of Emirates, the city of Abu Dhabi,(look it up if you dont believe me). I stroll out of the mall and I am usually gandering at all the awesome cars in the parking lot, cuz there are tons, and I see a silver SRT-10. I was in total shock..... I waited in the parking lot to talk to the owner. He came out in his stereo typical arab garb, and we talked about the truck for a while. He had a very low number on his license plate, which means he is pretty important in this country, anyway, he bought it from Washington D.C. area and had it shipped over. He paid around 53k for the truck including shipping. It has 992 miles on it. Anyway, thought Id let you all know.

·
Registered
4,025 Posts
Arab snapperhead has got himself a hotrod huh!!!!!! Totally kidding all you pc boys out there......LOL Lotta rich bastards out there in that country....they are ranked as quite the loaded bunch....he's got good taste. Did you mention your black beast back home in Texas?!!

·
Registered
974 Posts
Pretty dam kewl, Ok what I really want to know is what the hell are you doing over their?? Are you in the military? I hope so cuz it's not safe.. Be careful we don't want anything to happen to our SRT buddies :)

·
Registered
13 Posts
I remember seeing one in June in Doha, Qatar. Of all places the small country of Qatar...the land of BMW's and Land Crusiers. :p

Didn't get to talk to the owner, but the truck was brand new. Hey - gas is cheap there.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts