SRT10 Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm sending a supplier a stock shifter handle so he can produce a pistol grip shifter for the SRT-10 Ram.
His company makes them for Mopar muscle cars, top notch quality. Made from stainless steel and with a variety of grips . Real wood, which are beautiful, chrome, Hi-impact colors , or plain old plastic woodgrain.
What type of grips should they supply ?

·
Registered
34 Posts
plastic woodgrain

·
Registered
174 Posts
I was just thinking about doing the same thing last night as I was flipping through my MOPAR MUSCLE magazine looking for something else.

·
Registered
2,891 Posts
INTREPER said:
I was just thinking about doing the same thing last night as I was flipping through my MOPAR MUSCLE magazine looking for something else.
me too. i was thinking of cnc'ing something like the 60's era pistol grips. what do you guys think. it would not be all that hard to mass produce them & srt forum members could have them for a super duper discount. :D

·
Registered
152 Posts
I was thinking about the pistol grip, and then decided to go a different route. Installed a direct replacement Hurst T-Handle (HUU-1530026), so far I like it, better than the huge stock shift knob.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Pistol Grip in SRT10

Hello all,

I would be anxious to see someone actually do this so let's see some pics when it's complete. I think it would be awesome. I have to tell you, I drive a 1970 Plymouth 'Cuda 440+6 as my fun car and there is nothing like grabbing the gears with the Hurst Pistol Grip Shifter.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
pistol grip

Have shipped the shift lever , so these will happen.

Could someone measure how close the lever comes to the dash in it's most foward position ? Want to make sure there is plenty of clearance to give the pistolgrip the proper foward slant.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Hi all,

The shift nob that is offered by Dodge is good looking although its kinda big to most of u guys i see its still good looking. When ill get my SRT-10 i won't change it to anything else.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Ram SRT-10 pistol grip shifter

I am very interested in a pistol grip for my Ram SRT-10, Please let me know if anyone out there is making one.

·
Premium Member
464 Posts
Doesn't Tony (JTS) sell the pistol grip shifters?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts