SRT10 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
732 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
hey guys

on that other site rumblebee.org a new poster has a black srt 10 with some neat looking rims and a viper logo on the hood (sneaky pete)

not a bad look kinda rice IMHO but hey its still one of us

JD

forgot to add the link

http://www.rumblebee.org/viewtopic.php?t=2414

·
Registered
974 Posts
Ricey big time :eek:

·
Banned
4,013 Posts
Dude don't take offense its just the wheels ..... well.....just.......look a ....little...............sissyfied? :D

·
Registered
4,025 Posts
srt-10_punk said:
if you dont like my truck, you can keep it to your self please
Dude dont be offended by our lame opinions....we all have em and yes they all stink, but we all are entitled to them including you!!!! Mod your truck the way you want it......not how we might think it looks best. Some of us have shaved off emblems others have not....its all personal. We are a very friendly lot but we do rag on each other and dont take it peronally. We are men we can handle it....no sissies allowed!!!!!! That means you s10v8 boy!! :eek: ...wherever he went....

patrick

·
Registered
17,270 Posts

·
Registered
974 Posts
Roktman said:
Bling Bling mother fu(ker. :eek: :D
Their you go again, making me laugh till my side hurts... :D

·
Registered
2,911 Posts
Beautiful Truck!!

I personally would have left the stock wheels on and spent the $$ on good go fast stuff!!!

Oh yeah!! We all do like your truck!! Just not your wheels!!

·
Registered
420 Posts
yeah but i bet he has an easier time with the brake dust than we do.

·
Registered
420 Posts
Marc T said:
I dunno, heavier wheels, harder braking, more dust??
yeah but it looks more closed to me.... where dust can only come out a lil bit to the outside.... who knows..... my window is smashed so i dont care! :mad:

·
Registered
264 Posts
:eek: The wheels are a bit much but hell they might help with the brake dust. I'll bet the back side will be a ***** to clean ! ;)

·
Registered
1,803 Posts
Punk, Whatever floats your boat, man. Thats why we had 3 colors to choose from. I respect a man who is not afraid to show his true colors!! :D

·
Registered
128 Posts
That's a nice truck. Those the rims from the rumble bee you had before? On your exhaust, you have turn downs, just behind the bumper? or shorter?

Change whatever you like, just don't swap the v10 for a hemi.

·
Registered
599 Posts
Whoa... those rims have got to go.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts