SRT10 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
I ordered one in October but have not heard if it will make it or not. If it shows up we can have that friendly race.

·
Registered
21 Posts
No ETA. Salt Lake. I was looking for a Black one. Ordered it from Hinckley Dodge. They have the only certified viper tech in utah, At least that is what they said.... Did you see how much they want???

·
Registered
21 Posts
I got a call today for the dealer. He said the truck should be delivered at the end of April. I called DC, they said it was in build to call back friday for an update because they update the system on thursdays. That's the good news. The bad news is I can't get back into the USA until June 25th. :(

·
Registered
24 Posts
Just picked my new SRT-10 today from Doug Smith Dodge. Let me get a few miles on it, then I'll be ready for the friendly race.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Congratulations!!! Happy to see this area is starting to have some trucks delivered. What color did you get? Are you going to post any pictures?

·
Registered
24 Posts
I was hoping to post pic's today. Due to the rain, I will have to wait for another day. I did order the silver color.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts