SRT10 Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
420 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Dont see many stories about the quad cab automatic runnin with people.... guess I gotta go out there myself and make a few stories. Stock for now. :D

·
Registered
19 Posts
Played with a new Mercedes CL500 ( no plates) on the Freeway this evening.
He was pushing me down the freeway @ about 75 mph so I moved over & let him pass
I pulled in behind him and ran up to about 100 and then pulled up along side him and smiled @ about 105 !!!!
We shut down at around 115
Roger
Acton, Ca
SRT QC Black 5900 miles and counting !

·
Banned
4,013 Posts
When taking Joannes Vette for some work , we kicked off about 55 or 60 and hers being a 6 spd it pulled about 2 car lengths.

·
Registered
420 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I got it at about 30 miles on it, and i'm up over 1100 miles on it.... took it on a road trip to VA to pick up some brand new german sheppard puppies.

liketospeed: I'm in White Plains, MD. right next to Waldorf. Its in Charles County. Know of it? where you from?

The lady and I go riding all the time.... a few weeks ago, we finally got the chance for me to take the viper out and she took her prowler out.

·
Registered
420 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Likestospeed said:
Im a little north of Rockville in Mont Co.

gaithersburg?

·
Registered
364 Posts
DUPA said:
Dont see many stories about the quad cab automatic runnin with people.... guess I gotta go out there myself and make a few stories. Stock for now. :D

Here's one for you - 13.64 @ 103 mph bone stock

some of the RC's are even jealous there!

Don't have to shift and can cruise down the strip with one hand on the wheel and the other holding a Ice Cold One!

Well I wouldn't actually recommend that last part, they would probably ask you to leave the track and never return, but you get the drift.

·
Registered
241 Posts
QckSlvr said:

Don't have to shift and can cruise down the strip with one hand on the wheel and the other holding a Ice Cold One!

Well I wouldn't actually recommend that last part, they would probably ask you to leave the track and never return, but you get the drift.
Even with four doors the Silver is FAST... Muahahaha

·
Registered
47 Posts
QckSlvr said:

Was that @ Moroso? can u post the time slip? what was ur 60ft? any mods now?

thanks

·
Registered
249 Posts
I was out driving with my wife and two kids, when a Kid on a bike pulled up beside me at the light and started reving his engine really loud. It's 28 degrees out and I'm saying WTF. I know a bike is faster than my truck, but I couldn't resist. When the light changed I floored it and took him by suprise. I got the jump on him untill 80mph when he pulled ahead. I don't think he expected to see a truck take off that fast. The kids like the rumble of the truck.

·
Registered
364 Posts
rtr0id said:

thanks
Yes that was at Moroso.

I don't have a scanner so I can't post anything like that.

I had my times all layed out in another thread I will see if I can find that one.

No mods yet, K&N CAI is on order and that will be it. I use the Mustang for the go fast times.

·
Registered
364 Posts
rtr0id said:

thanks

here you go

Here's the numbers for that best run:
r/t - .185
60 - 2.14
330 - 5.797
1/8 - 8.82 @ 80.78 mph
1000 - 11.44
1/4 - 13.64 @ 103.08

1 - 15 of 15 Posts