SRT10 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,850 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm wanting to purchase one for my truck. Can someone point me in the right direction for a good quality cover?

It will be stored indoors but I have too many kids with bikes etc around. Can't be too careful.

·
Registered
140 Posts
Covercraft makes various covers for the SRT.
I bought the dustop version for indoor storage.
They also have a 4-layer cover that is supposed to resist dents.

·
Banned
1,977 Posts
I just got two for my truck. After using outdoor covers for over 15 years now, I've realized one cover does a good job, but two works that much better.

A 4 layer Block-It (Evolution 4) underneath, and a 3 layer Weathershield on top of it. The same combo has been keeping my Syclone clean and dry for years now. Plus, the two covers provide mucho protection should something bump into the truck.

I also have a Dust Cover on my Cobra R, which sits in a garage out back. Obviously not as much protection against bicycles and such, as it's much thinner material, but I AIN'T got no kids 'round here! :D :D :D

·
Registered
2,911 Posts
Hamrhead said:
I just got two for my truck. After using outdoor covers for over 15 years now, I've realized one cover does a good job, but two works that much better.

A 4 layer Block-It (Evolution 4) underneath, and a 3 layer Weathershield on top of it. The same combo has been keeping my Syclone clean and dry for years now. Plus, the two covers provide mucho protection should something bump into the truck.

I also have a Dust Cover on my Cobra R, which sits in a garage out back. Obviously not as much protection against bicycles and such, as it's much thinner material, but I AIN'T got no kids 'round here! :D :D :D
Darn,

Looks like its ready for a lulaby!! :D

You could take that camping and sleep under it, stay dry as a bone!! I new the Ram SRT-10 had uses other than goin fast!!!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts