SRT10 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Banned
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys just wanted to let all of you know, if you have any tax problems or questions just call me and ask, but let me know that you got it off the forum, so I'll know who it is. I do rapid refunds all the way up to corporation taxes. So if you have any questions I'll try my best to help. My hours are from 9am-6pm m-f and 10-2 sat. Just ask for Joanne or leave me a message and I'll return your call as soon as I can. Just remember I'm covered up right now so it may take me a little time if you don't get me right away. And I probably won't be back on the forum until it slacks up some. You can also email me at home also [email protected] and I usually check it at night. The number to my office is 704-853-1702, Mary usually answers the phone just let her know who you are and if I don't have a customer at the moment I'll get to you. I know this is the worst time of year so I thought if I could help anyone with questions I would do my best to help. Thanks

Remember the ol' man has gone to Texas or somewhere so neither of us may be checking the forum for awhile, so call or email. Hey , he's gone .........party time!!!!!!!! :D

·
Registered
2,850 Posts
GOTYOURDADDY said:
Hey guys just wanted to let all of you know, if you have any tax problems or questions just call me and ask, but let me know that you got it off the forum, so I'll know who it is. I do rapid refunds all the way up to corporation taxes. So if you have any questions I'll try my best to help. My hours are from 9am-6pm m-f and 10-2 sat. Just ask for Joanne or leave me a message and I'll return your call as soon as I can. Just remember I'm covered up right now so it may take me a little time if you don't get me right away. And I probably won't be back on the forum until it slacks up some. You can also email me at home also [email protected] and I usually check it at night. The number to my office is 704-853-1702, Mary usually answers the phone just let her know who you are and if I don't have a customer at the moment I'll get to you. I know this is the worst time of year so I thought if I could help anyone with questions I would do my best to help. Thanks

Remember the ol' man has gone to Texas or somewhere so neither of us may be checking the forum for awhile, so call or email. Hey , he's gone .........party time!!!!!!!! :D
Just one. How do I avoid paying them!?!?!?!??!!

·
Registered
974 Posts
Too kewl, I'll have to think about that one. :cool:

·
Banned
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
to pay or not to pay that is the question of the day

stinker fusses about paying them every year, and according to my federal hand book, paying taxes is a voluntary act. but if you don't voluntarily pay them, they put a lean on your home. go figure. self employed sole proprietors pay the worst of anyone. maybe it's because they think we cheat the most. ha ha ha. :eek: :D :p

Attachments

1 - 5 of 5 Posts