SRT10 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
939 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This site keeps popping up on google searches for SRT10 performance modifications. Anyone ever use them before? They are only a few hundred miles away but I have always used Anderson Ford in Clinton IL for my mustand dyno tuning. I don't think they can do anything for my SRT10 other than baseline so I was thinking of checking this company out. Any feedback is appreciated.

·
VIPEROLIGIST
13,629 Posts
Am I missing something..........

What site, or is my pc messing up again

·
Premium Member
939 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
VIPEROLIGIST
13,629 Posts
Well, I went and looked.....

Seems they have two systems, the ROE and the STS

The STS is just not a good system on the Viper Motor. It's Kill to Success ratio is pretty bad

The ROE, is a good system, it is real hard on stock internals when you start increasing the boost

1. Run as fast as you can away from the STS

2. Forge your motor before you go ROE

My thoughts only

·
Premium Member
939 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I already have the Roe setup. Bought a used one off of ebay and have been tearing it apart to clean it up and replace some of the damaged pieces. Still going to use the stock pully which I believe is only 5 pounds of boost. With the methanol injection it should produce another 100 - 120 hp at the engine. I know everyone says to not go with the supercharger without forging the bottom end but I ran into the same issues with my Mustang when everyone told me they couldn't take more than 10 pounds of boost and I have been running 12.5 for over a year without problems. I firmly believe that having the correct tune and always running 93 octane is the key. I know that Roe Racing can provide a "canned" tune for this application but I would really prefer to find a dyno shop to tweek the tune to make sure that I don't run into detonation. I am not looking at this company to do the install just the dyno work. Thanks for your input.

·
VIPEROLIGIST
13,629 Posts
Have you considered just having a shop help you with the dyno and having Torrie do the tunes. May take a bit longer, however, Torrie has been tunning ROE's longer and with more success than anyone else.

If I where you (big if there). I would contact Torrie and go over some tunning options

·
Premium Member
1,934 Posts
If you want it tunned right....ONLY USE TORRIE....not saying that others cant do a good job....Torrie just has the most experience around here..... If you have the coin iv'e heard of people paying for him to come out to where they are to tune....just talk to him and see what you can do....

1 - 7 of 7 Posts