SRT10 Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
249 Posts
Hopefully I can find out this week, but stay way far away from conversions on this truck. They have done only a very , very few on Vipers and they were complete disasters. We spent an inordinate amount of time working to get one to operate ( we did not do the conversion ),but it was a labor of time. I would make alot of sense to do a reg.cab with the auto, but then we are all the rational ones, right? ( Ha)

·
Registered
249 Posts
Talked to a bud of mine and he said off the record he does not know of any talk of putting an automatic in the Reg. Cab. He wondered if there was any real market for it, which makes me think that the issue maybe didn't come up. We may have to be content with just an auto in the Quad Cab, but with limited number vehicles, sometimes they just can't do all the developemental work to justify certain changes. I would say if you really want an auto Reg. Cab to fire off tons of emails to DC. Hope this somewhat answers so questions, but for now this is about all I could glean.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.