SRT10 Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,494 Posts
Hi John,
Welcome aboard. Right now Bill Pemberton is trying to figure out if the auto will be in the quad cab only. The recent press release doesn't mention the regular cab SRT at all so I'm not sure what's going on there. As is not uncommon, the salesman at your dealership are wrong about the 1 year thing. Hang in there for a while and all the correct info will come out.

As for an auto conversion, it has been done a few time on Vipers. Some get fancy and use Powerglides. The shop I know of (Texas) who did one used a tranny from a diesel truck with the stock stall converter. No need for a high stall with that much torque available down low.

·
Registered
1,494 Posts
John,
Since I don't have 1st hand information myself I sent you a PM with the names of some who do. If/when you have this done, please come back and share your experience.

Steve

·
Registered
1,494 Posts
ITHAULS said:
I hate to be this way, but Pesto360 asked IF the swap could be done. He did not ask for you guys' approval on putting an auto in.
"Who cares what you think?"

That's what you're telling these other guys. Why is your opinion more important?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.