SRT10 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My truck is on its way to Bassani for testing purposes. By April but more than likely May a full exhaust system should be out on the market. I'll keep you all posted!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,891 Posts
galoot said:
My truck is on its way to Bassani for testing purposes. By April but more than likely May a full exhaust system should be out on the market. I'll keep you all posted!
VERY COOL-LET US KNOW! :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Well the first cat back system is done. It will consist of a x-pipe crossover tube and dual mufflers. It will incorporate the stock tips and of coarse exit at the stock location.

They also will build a side exit system. Much like a Lightning system. They will offer a replacement panel to smooth out the bumper.

Headers are also in the works. I'll let you know more as the truck is worked on.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,891 Posts
galoot said:
Well the first cat back system is done. It will consist of a x-pipe crossover tube and dual mufflers. It will incorporate the stock tips and of coarse exit at the stock location.

They also will build a side exit system. Much like a Lightning system. They will offer a replacement panel to smooth out the bumper.

Headers are also in the works. I'll let you know more as the truck is worked on.
PICTURES, PICTURES!!!!!+
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
249 Posts
Corsa is also working on one, and it should be out fairly soon also. They are the ones that did the system for the Competition Coupe and we sell a ton of them for Dodge Vipers and Hemi Rams.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,891 Posts
Bill Pemberton said:
Corsa is also working on one, and it should be out fairly soon also. They are the ones that did the system for the Competition Coupe and we sell a ton of them for Dodge Vipers and Hemi Rams.
when do you think they'll be available-MUST HAVE MORE POWER.
:D
 
1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Top