SRT10 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ever since finding out how to track my SRT-10 on it's train ride from the factory to me I have been glued to my pc's both at work and home! It is so cool to hit the refresh button and see it has passed through some new town again. Well, everything was going greatuntil this morning when I saw that it hadn't moved all night!! It has been sitting in some little town in Illinois for almost 24 hours now. I figured this would have to happen eventually but it really sucks not seeing it move all day! I thought I was finally getting better about be patient when I order a new toy but this truck is killing me..... :rolleyes:

·
Registered
17,270 Posts

·
Registered
205 Posts
Fastguy68 - I am waiting for mine too - I went to the dealer today to finally talk money. He tracked my truck for me and said it should be here next week. I think I am getting a good deal - $100 over invoice (that is the invoice number that the Dodge computer spits up - around 47 K for the quad cab loaded). Congratulations. The dealer I am using is small and very nice group of guys. They have had a black RC 04 that has just been sitting there for months. I am shocked nobody has bought it - but the truth is I haven't seen any SRT10s on the road here in SC. Andy

·
Banned
4,013 Posts
Andy welcome to the red button club..... Look out for a black RC and QC up around gastonia and lincolnton, we actually live in lincolnton, but ride all over!

·
Registered
97 Posts
stinker said:
Andy welcome to the red button club..... Look out for a black RC and QC up around gastonia and lincolnton, we actually live in lincolnton, but ride all over!
Good stuff man...I live in Kings Mountain, but I go to school in Dallas. When I get mine we oughta test out our v10's against each other. :D

·
Registered
205 Posts
I'd love to hook up with you guys. If you are ever down this way let me know I am straight down I - 77 from Charlotte. I went to school (years ago) up in Durham. There's no place more beautiful than NC in the fall.

·
Registered
974 Posts
FastGuy68 said:
Ever since finding out how to track my SRT-10 on it's train ride from the factory to me I have been glued to my pc's both at work and home! It is so cool to hit the refresh button and see it has passed through some new town again. Well, everything was going greatuntil this morning when I saw that it hadn't moved all night!! It has been sitting in some little town in Illinois for almost 24 hours now. I figured this would have to happen eventually but it really sucks not seeing it move all day! I thought I was finally getting better about be patient when I order a new toy but this truck is killing me..... :rolleyes:
Man that has to sux bigtime. I feel for ya bro :cool:

·
Registered
4,025 Posts
:D
Familytruckster said:
I'd love to hook up with you guys. If you are ever down this way let me know I am straight down I - 77 from Charlotte. I went to school (years ago) up in Durham. There's no place more beautiful than NC in the fall.

I actually graduated from USC Columbia..........thats right Go Cocks!!! :D Spent one summer there in Cola and man for one week it was 100+ everyday :eek: Way to hot for me.....I like the tradewinds way better!!

As for waiting for your truck Fastguy, I had to wait while mine shipped from Nebraska to Maui!!!! The anticipation does suck, but the wait is worth it for sure!! :D

patrick

·
Banned
4,013 Posts
Hey no problem on the getting together, check out cannon mills website, the first friday or saturday of every month they have a cruiz in, it starts about 5pm and goes to around 10 pm or so, and april 15th they are having mopar days at rockingham dragway, come on down lets line-em up, but warn you now that my little lady has one, she will be tough to beat, she just dont like to loose. By the way ya'll better have a black one, they are the fastest. :D

·
Registered
205 Posts
You cant' lick our cocks - go USC! Patrick, I am sure it was a tough choice - the islands or the center of SC. I am from Miami - Ft. Lauderdale area and came here via Atlanta. I love the south (married a girl from Alabama) but sure do miss home. If you are ever this way (you too Stinker) let me know - we have season tickets to bball and fball. Andy

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Allright you thread hi-jackers!!! :rolleyes: Back to the MAIN topic here! My truck is on the move again after sitting in E. St. Louis over the weekend! :D As of right now it is just west of Jefferson City, Mo. and on it's way to K.C. then to Omaha. I am really hoping it arrives at the yard in Council Bluffs this Thursday so I might have a chance of getting it by this weekend. :D :D :D On another note, my credit union called me today and is willing to hold my loan rate at 4.9% till the end of the month because I have been such a good customer over the years......the rate was increased to 5.2% for every one else as of this morning! :eek:

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Droopy said:
Hopefully Mike it still has all it's parts on it after going through E. St. Louis! :)
:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

That's not funny!!

·
Registered
329 Posts
My radio was stolen out of mine when I took delivery... maybe mine went through E. St. Louis.

·
Registered
196 Posts
SRTFirefighter said:
My radio was stolen out of mine when I took delivery... maybe mine went through E. St. Louis.
Are you being serious :eek: ?! Where the hell do they actually leave our trucks during the delivery process. good thing its in the garage right now ;)

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Oh man.....it's so close I can't stand it! :eek: My truck shows on the UPRR site that it has finally arrived at the yard where it will be unloaded and put on a truck for final delivery!! That means it's only 120 miles away at this point! :D I am hoping that the weather holds and the truck will be here on Monday or Tuesday of next week. I may have to take a drive this weekend to see if I can spot it in the rail yard........

1 - 20 of 30 Posts