SRT10 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone mounted the stock spoiler on a bed cover or come up with a way to incorporate a bed cover along with the spoiler?

Thanks.

·
Registered
26 Posts
I have been checking out all the roll top covers. The Bedlocker is one that I am very interested in. It is kinda pricy though. Here in Atlanta, the Leer dealer has demo shows for their products. I personally did not see anything that would work or look decent with the spoiler. I also check out the Roll-n-lock covers as well. You will need to modify the top rails where the spoiler mounts.

·
Registered
106 Posts
Snugtop SL with Remote Control

hmssrt10 said:
Has anyone mounted the stock spoiler on a bed cover or come up with a way to incorporate a bed cover along with the spoiler?

Thanks.
I mounted my spoiler to a Snugtop SL with remote control. The SL has a rotary slam latch so you don't have to use a key to lock it. I did cut the key down for emergencies but I haven't had any need to use the key yet. I went the extra step and scanned a PVO Skunkwerkes logo and made the skunks tails Blue with dual white stripes to match my new paint job. I had to have a VCA Ram Clone!
Mark

Attachments

·
Registered
106 Posts
Snugtop SL on my VCA Clone

Jax Ram said:
I mounted my spoiler to a Snugtop SL with remote control. The SL has a rotary slam latch so you don't have to use a key to lock it. I did cut the key down for emergencies but I haven't had any need to use the key yet. I went the extra step and scanned a PVO Skunkwerkes logo and made the skunks tails Blue with dual white stripes to match my new paint job. I had to have a VCA Ram Clone!
Mark
I'm uploading a few extra pictures to show the removable magnetic VCA emblem on the side and a few other angles of the fit of the spoiler on the bed cover.
mark

Attachments

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
That looks great. Thanks for the response. How did you go about mounting the spoiler on the bed cover?

·
Registered
106 Posts
Mounting Snugtop SL with spoiler

Hmssrt10
Take a look under General Discussion, Subject: VCA Ram SRT-10 Clone with VEC2. The explanation is right there. I think it is # 10 under that subject.
Thanks,
Mark

1 - 8 of 8 Posts