SRT10 Forum banner

BedRug Installed

4K views 13 replies 7 participants last post by  hawk02 
#1 ·
I finally got around to ordering a BedRug and man do I wish I'd done it sooner! Got it from AutoAnything.com, they gave me 10% off so it was only $371 with free shipping and it arrived in two days. I installed it tonight and couldn't be happier with the end result. Why didn't I do this sooner?

My truck came with the SRT bed tray liner, Tweak already has dibs on it.

Here's the new BedRug installed. Only took about an hour and that included removing/reinstalling the strut braces for the tonneau cover so I could slip the BedRug underneath them.

Then I drove through some snow. Or was it tire shine? I can't remember. :smile:

See less See more
#3 ·
And where, exactly, good sir, would I find such a material for the underside of my tonneau? I need a link or it doesn't exist. :eek:uttahere

#5 ·
It looks great congrats !! I like the BedRug a lot more than the liner too....

On a different note, I'm going to try sanding my door handles and painting them so I'll let you know how they come out. I see a whole bunch of other brand trucks with them body-color and I think it looks sooo much better.

#13 ·
I think that's an option when you get an aftermarket tonneau. I'm going to visit my local dealer and see what the deal is. Thanks for the tip!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.