SRT10 Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,226 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For those who have installed a bedrug and the truck came with the bedliner. Was there any damage done to the bed by the liner, that the bedrug didn't cover up? What about on the front rail by the back window? :confused:

·
Registered
256 Posts
It is not possible, the bedrug comes up all the way to the bottom of the top rail & extends all the way out to the tailgait. Mine did not have the factory bedliner but the ones I've seen only come up as high as the bed-rails, not over the top like on some other trucks. You will be fine & I don't think you'll be disappointed, they are a very well made nice looking product. BTW somebody is doing a group buy at a very good price, $265 including shipping. It comes all the way up in front too. ML

·
Registered
1,226 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Group911 said:
It is not possible, the bedrug comes up all the way to the bottom of the top rail & extends all the way out to the tailgait. Mine did not have the factory bedliner but the ones I've seen only come up as high as the bed-rails, not over the top like on some other trucks. You will be fine & I don't think you'll be disappointed, they are a very well made nice looking product. BTW somebody is doing a group buy at a very good price, $265 including shipping. It comes all the way up in front too. ML
I am just curious as to what the bed will look like when I remove the plastic factory installed bed liner.... If I will need to get the rails painted or repaired. :confused:

·
Registered
1,803 Posts
Yup I just ordered mine, A good guy on Dodgetalk has 15 of them to sell @ 265.00 including shipping, Good Deal! I you guys want them his e-mail is [email protected] His name is Brian and he is honest. Mike ;)

·
Registered
1,803 Posts
Anyone interested in this buy, its on now!! ;)

·
Registered
732 Posts
WOW thats a smokin deal

i just paid $280 no shipping for one from a gal on the rumblebee site and that was $10-15 cheaper then the last one i bought

·
Registered
91 Posts
bed rug

just put mine in
there are some holes in the bed, 2 small on drivers side of bed, and 2 big os on the l and r side of the front bulkhead part of the bed. in trucks with out liners, i see black plastic snap in covers.
it fits wonderful, covers everything the plastic bed liner does, except the tailgate top.
i had only 600 miles, so there was no bed damage,yet.
if you have damage ...
other than the tailgate, the "rug" will cover it all

you should be very happy with it
and i paid 395 with shipping and install
good luck

·
Registered
1,803 Posts
Yeah Tom I don't know how he is doing it, But mine is in the mail :D

·
Registered
1,803 Posts
womsterr said:
Thats Slammed1 from Dodgetalk? Hes really good guy. He had a smoking deal on lids in the past too.
Yup, I don't know where he finds these deals. But i will take them ;)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts