SRT10 Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Aloha Everyone,

Couldn't be happier that I was able to buy my very first truck last month, but totally stoked its an SRT-10!

But I'm curious if anyone else had purchased one (from a stranger, no homie hookup) for under three grand?

This thing also has less than 18k miles on her and had been garage kept up until 4 months ago. Yes, of course there is something wrong with it, but does run. The driver side bank all have low compression with gas in the oil. Until I pull the head its a mystery as to the failure(s). Praying the crank isn't out of whack. But other than that, it is almost showroom new! I felt it was a bit insulting to offer so little, but hey, all they can say is "no", ya? Almost fell over when they took the cash offer!!! AGAIN, just curious if I did get the greatest deal ever, or is that just what it is these days? Enquiring minds would like to know...

Mahalo!

Tire Wheel Vehicle Land vehicle Car

·
Registered
1 Posts
Aloha Everyone,

Couldn't be happier that I was able to buy my very first truck last month, but totally stoked its an SRT-10!

But I'm curious if anyone else had purchased one (from a stranger, no homie hookup) for under three grand?

This thing also has less than 18k miles on her and had been garage kept up until 4 months ago. Yes, of course there is something wrong with it, but does run. The driver side bank all have low compression with gas in the oil. Until I pull the head its a mystery as to the failure(s). Praying the crank isn't out of whack. But other than that, it is almost showroom new! I felt it was a bit insulting to offer so little, but hey, all they can say is "no", ya? Almost fell over when they took the cash offer!!! AGAIN, just curious if I did get the greatest deal ever, or is that just what it is these days? Enquiring minds would like to know...

Mahalo!

View attachment 26840
Yep das a steal alrighty….shoot me an email and we can chat about this, I am on Maui and had mines from 2010 with 30k miles so far and I know a few things about these trucks. Mines a 06 RT some mods and might have some parts for yours . Mahalo Joe A

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yep das a steal alrighty….shoot me an email and we can chat about this, I am on Maui and had mines from 2010 with 30k miles so far and I know a few things about these trucks. Mines a 06 RT some mods and might have some parts for yours . Mahalo Joe A
Aloha Joe,
Nice to see a fellow braddah on here. I will hit you up for sure! MAHALO, Grady

1 - 6 of 6 Posts