SRT10 Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Please post your favorite musical CD's for maxing out the great Infinity sound system in our SRT 10's.

Mine is..."Deep Purple" LIVE!! Track #1...Highway Star & Track #7 Space Truckin'. Real heavy but clean sounds.

·
Banned
1,977 Posts
You mean BESIDES Freebird? :D

I don't have the CD, but I'm waiting to hear Iron Maiden's Run To The Hills. My ears will be ringing after that. ;) :cool:

Always up for some old Metallica, AC/DC, and Van Halen (with Dave of course) too! Could probably think of a ton more.

·
Registered
17,270 Posts

·
Registered
974 Posts
Roktman said:
AC/DC Back in Black @ .........FULL VOLUME. :)
Oh yeah !!!!! I'll have to agree with that one...
:cool: :cool: :cool:

·
Registered
974 Posts
Hamrhead said:
Damn, I thought I was the only one awake at this obscene time of night! :eek:
I am on gravyards, don't get off untill 7am

·
Registered
4,025 Posts
My current favorite is a live one by Joe Satriani, Eric Johnson and Steve Vai I think its called g3 or something like that....unreal it sounds so good.

patrick

·
Registered
17,270 Posts

·
Registered
17,270 Posts

·
Registered
329 Posts
Roktman said:
Naw,I`m still here.Just got back from a cruise in in Indy.Pre -Brickyard with 400 or so cars.Supposed to hook up with SRT Firefighter but couldn`t find him.
Dude!!! I cruised through there bout 4 o clock. you weren't there. I wasn't up to sittin around all night when there was partyin to be had.

Been sittin most of the day so I decided to roll out to the speedway. 4 TIMES, WITHIN 1 MILE, I GOT ASKED "Does that thing have a hemi?" I was about to go postal!!!

I got downtown Indy later... a guy asked me... "that thing got a VIPER motor in it?" I said, "THANK YOU!!!" As I was in the proccess of explaining to him how greatful I was for actually being a human with a head on their shoulders when a guy walks by( once again... I can't make this up) and says, "THAT THING GOT A HEMI?!" I looked at the guy in the other car and all I could say was... SEE?!

Once again... STUPID PEOPLE... GOTTA LOVE EM!!!

Oh yeah... I'm still up too. But that's cuz I'm drunk.... Man, that happens alot. Oh well, there could be worse things. Hey, it's NASCAR weekend. What else is there to do?... Except yell, "YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE HAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!"

GET'ER DUN!!

p.s. the views that are expressed in the above post are not neccessarily the views of SRTFirefighter. The above views can not be reproduced without the express written consent of "SRTFirefighter" CYA :D

·
Registered
348 Posts
i have a $6000 aftermarket eclipse/focal/clarion system in my ram - brothers in arms (dire straights) almost full bore!!!! :D

·
Registered
17,270 Posts
SRTFirefighter said:
Dude!!! I cruised through there bout 4 o clock. you weren't there. I wasn't up to sittin around all night when there was partyin to be had.

Been sittin most of the day so I decided to roll out to the speedway. 4 TIMES, WITHIN 1 MILE, I GOT ASKED "Does that thing have a hemi?" I was about to go postal!!!

I got downtown Indy later... a guy asked me... "that thing got a VIPER motor in it?" I said, "THANK YOU!!!" As I was in the proccess of explaining to him how greatful I was for actually being a human with a head on their shoulders when a guy walks by( once again... I can't make this up) and says, "THAT THING GOT A HEMI?!" I looked at the guy in the other car and all I could say was... SEE?!

Once again... STUPID PEOPLE... GOTTA LOVE EM!!!

Oh yeah... I'm still up too. But that's cuz I'm drunk.... Man, that happens alot. Oh well, there could be worse things. Hey, it's NASCAR weekend. What else is there to do?... Except yell, "YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE HAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!"

GET'ER DUN!!

p.s. the views that are expressed in the above post are not neccessarily the views of SRTFirefighter. The above views can not be reproduced without the express written consent of "SRTFirefighter" CYA :D
I was there ,a dozen Impalas in the group. Must have just missed you. :(

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Banned
1,977 Posts
Ummm, Duh, That Thing Got A HEMI?

:D :D I love just looking back at them and smilin' while I say "Nope! This one Ain't got a Hemi!" :D :D

Shortly thereafter their jaw drops while they're saying "I didn't even know they made these!"... :eek: :D :cool:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts