SRT10 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
93 Posts
cornfed said:
where is the best price on magnaflo catbacks??

Talk to Boomer, he might know

·
Registered
4,025 Posts
Ordered mine through Mofo!!! Cant remember the exact price but it was the introductory price.....about $450 or so.......its all stainless steel though....and worth every penny!!!! Absolutly the best mod you can do in the "price per smile ratio"!!!! :D

patrick

·
Registered
256 Posts
Cornfed, check out this guy on EBAY, it's called Performance Curve, he's got it listed @$557 but you can email him for the real price. I had already ordered mine from Mofo but he was cheaper because he threw in the shipping. I can't remember but I think I payed around $450 + shipping of about $60, depending where you live. The Ebay item, #7957466954. ML

·
Registered
128 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
magna flow

Woodhouse has them listed for 519.
Thats probably my next Mod.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Magnaflow

Mack, thanks for the lead. I just ordered one from them. That’s a great price.
Karl

·
Registered
241 Posts
I went with woodhouse, 550 or something like that I think. excellent service btw :D

·
Registered
1,803 Posts
cornfed said:
went with performance peddler, $459.17 shiped.. thanks for the help

Thats where I got mine, great ordered it on Monday had it Thursday!! :D

·
Registered
264 Posts
Will the ones listed for the 04 model fit the 05? It does'nt show anything for 05's.

·
Registered
19 Posts
I just order same : from performance peddler, $459.17 shiped.. thanks for the help

My first Mod

05 QC less than 2 months old w/ 5991 miles to date !
and loving every mile :
Roger
Acton, Ca.

·
Registered
249 Posts
GEARBOX said:
I just order same : from performance peddler, $459.17 shiped.. thanks for the help

My first Mod

05 QC less than 2 months old w/ 5991 miles to date !
and loving every mile :
Roger
Acton, Ca.
When I clicked on the link provided, I got a price of 557.57. What am I doing wrong? :(

·
Registered
264 Posts
Yes I forgot to type that in and they were going to be 557.00 . I called and told them I am a member of this forum and they credited me back 97 bucks that was to cool. Magnaflow's on the way :D :D :D

·
Registered
1,803 Posts
Trino, welcome to the club! new login, SRT-10 forum. I just thought of it and it works, Good Luck!! ;)

1 - 20 of 46 Posts