SRT10 Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
All right I need some real life examples of the best Radiator to buy for my SRT-10 2006 crew cab. I live in New Mexico so I'm not worried about the coldness, but it gets hot as heck here. I also think that the air conditioning condenser in front of the radiator is a problem because of the bent fins. I straightened them out but I still don't like the way they look.

Also the mobile 0w-40 oil is way too thin for this area. who's using a thicker grade oil and what are your recommendations. real life examples only please.

I'm not a racer just restoring this classic, so I can hot rod it on the open road when I want to.

·
Registered
4 Posts
You can spend $1100 on a radiator from Roe Racing to get a triple core: Roe Racing Triple Pass Aluminum Radiator for 04-06 Ram SRT-10's - Roe Racing

But, a few weeks ago I installed one of these for $188 delivered (using a 10% off coupon code): 2 Row Aluminum Radiator For Dodge Ram 1500 2500 3500 SRT-10 8.3 V10 2004 05 2006

It is 2 core, all aluminum and works great. Even comes with a CNC machined radiator cap. I had to replace the original one because the plastic side tank cracked. Unfortunately it shows out of stock now but I would contact them to see when they will get more in.

Most people run Mobil 1 15W-50 in the engines.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts