SRT10 Forum banner
21 - 40 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
3,718 Posts
:D :eek: Sig edit sig edit sig edit.... ** Sirius Radio **
Texas Yellow Fever said:
Be patient with me, I gotta figure out how to do all this...I don't have any mods yet, but Boomer is working on a list for me, pictures are forthcoming... :D Hopefully my meager signature shows up this time...LOL!!!

·
Banned
1,055 Posts
Craig....if that was me....you'd have gave me a bit more chit than that.
TX....I saw the mistake as well, just didn't want to make you look dumb. I see where your from, and just accept you for what you are.......a Longhorn or an Agie, doesn't matter, ya'll can't spell worth a lick.
I should know...I was born in Abilene

Hey boomer this thread was not HJ...after reading it is when I called you to order the set of four. Thanks bruda, see you soon...call me with a dyno date.

·
Registered
3,718 Posts
Lol we gotta ease him into things... :p :eek:
WAZZSUP said:
Craig....if that was me....you'd have gave me a bit more chit than that.
TX....I saw the mistake as well, just didn't want to make you look dumb. I see where your from, and just accept you for what you are.......a Longhorn or an Agie, doesn't matter, ya'll can't spell worth a lick.
I should know...I was born in Abilene

Hey boomer this thread was not HJ...after reading it is when I called you to order the set of four. Thanks bruda, see you soon...call me with a dyno date.

·
Registered
578 Posts
boomer got my stuff yesterday installed everything but the door plates, they look great, thanks man

·
Registered
390 Posts
eddie lemme know how u do with the door plates... I tried to do mine by removing the old ones with a screw driver... that didn't work to well... i started to scratch the heck outa the plastic... LOL I was gonna take a hammer and break it but I didn't think that'd be the best idea either...

lemme know

·
Registered
578 Posts
easy took a cheap ass pocket knife, slid it behind the reflector from the top a little to the side and pried until that side popped out then just slid it to the other side and popped it out took about 2 seconds, real thin blade on the pocket knife

·
Registered
390 Posts
yeah i didn't have my knife handy.. and i'm a lazy bastard... i'll try that tonight ... if i can find one of my knives... prolly in the wife's nightstand :eek:

thanks ;)

·
Registered
578 Posts
no problem man

·
Registered
2,891 Posts
Discussion Starter · #32 · (Edited)
if you look at the reflector there area total of 3 tangs.
2 tangs on one side & 1 on the other, just depress the 1 tang side's tang and it will pop out.if you look at the slight gap between the top edge of the reflector you will see the little retention tangs.

Attachments

·
Banned
3,336 Posts
BOOMER said:
2 tangs on one side & 1 on the other, just depress the 1 tang side's tang and it will pop out.if you look at the slight gap between the top edge of the reflector you will see the little retention tangs.

Do you wash your hands before you eat....damn....You are management Boomer....let's get those puppies cleaned up...

·
Registered
2,219 Posts
BOOMER said:
:D Looks like a shopping list under the reflector.....

:cool:
Quick

·
Banned
1,055 Posts
BOOMER...the reflectors are made in China

BOOMER said:

They are not just tangs....they are PoohTangs !

·
Registered
390 Posts
yeah i thought that list was funny... i think it was more like BAIT for some of us... I got mine in... however I don't reccomend doing it in the dark ... I wasted 5 minutes trying to pry off the passenger one... the (one prong is on the bottom) the drivers side the (one prong) is on the top...

·
Registered
2,891 Posts
Discussion Starter · #38 ·
nowwhat said:
More like a X-mas list.....
:eek: :eek: :eek: my hands are almost always that way 47 times a day! :eek: i had just got thru wrestling bikertats tranny, then rebuilt 2 sets of forks, and 1 shock, and bored & honed 2 cylinders! then i washed my hands, met a customer in the showroom, sold her an ATV for her husband (anniversary present). did the finacial paperwork, and closed that deal.
then i had to go help the service dept again pull an engine from a Victory they are hopping up. washed hands. went back up front sold an extended warranty on a Victory, and wrote that paperwork up.
went back to the service dept & worked on Bikertats trannsmission.
got paged for the zillionth phone call, just wiped off hands, and while on the phone, checked the forum, saw this, shot a photo.
the list is stuff that needs to go up on our new X-Metal website with pictures & descriptions. ;) :D
washed hands and finally went to lunch! :D

·
Registered
3,718 Posts
Boom my sills arrived yesterday brudda, awesome craftsmanship as always!!! Thanx mang!! :D :eek:

·
Registered
1,490 Posts
I got mine as well! They look great and look forward to putting them on this weekend :D

21 - 40 of 44 Posts