SRT10 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
301 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wondering if someone knows somebody who could make replacement grilles for the Beast? I've looked on ebay etc and not much out there. I think the black plastic looks real cheap and needs replacing. Maybe a group buy with someone? Thanks. Droopy :D

·
Registered
4,025 Posts
Considering its just a ram 1500 grill there are lots of replacements out there. Carriage Works for one. I had put one of those on my qc 1500 hemi. Just bolts on real easy.

patrick

·
Registered
301 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks Maui. I am interested in the lower bumper grille and the hood scoop grille. Did you replace that too? Also PICS please? :cool:

·
Registered
51 Posts
I have been told by JBM out of Orange, CA that they will have inserts for the hood and airdam by the middle of this month. IMO those are the items I want to change because like you said the black plastic looks cheap ( oh yeah it is ) and I think if you match it to the billet brs of the grill it would look a heck of a lot nicer. I will let you know when they have them in stock. Vince

·
Registered
4,025 Posts
Droopy said:
Thanks Maui. I am interested in the lower bumper grille and the hood scoop grille. Did you replace that too? Also PICS please? :cool:

It was on my hemi truck which I sold and I dont have any pics on this computor. I dont think the carriage works will work on the bumper insert. The hemi one has an angle to it which ours do not. But the top part should be the same size.

patrick

1 - 6 of 6 Posts