SRT10 Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Worst experience of any aftermarket exhaust manufacturer I’ve ever had. Ordered a complete system for my SRT-10 (headers, mid-pipes, cat-back) for nearly $4k. Literally nothing fit except for one of the two mid-pipes. I had them remake the headers because none of the pipes lined up or were in plane and the flange welds were awful, that took a month. The new headers still didn’t fit right as one of the tubes interfered with the steering knuckle, so much so I couldn’t turn the steering wheel more than half a turn in each direction. Once the new headers were modified to clear the steering knuckle I tried to install the rest of the system and found the muffler was manufactured with one of the inlets angled at approximately 4 degrees causing the mid-pipe not to align with the drivers side header by approx. 2.5 inches. Billy Boat requested I return the muffler and mid-pipe for him to look at, which cost me over $550 to ship back. Billy told me he would reimburse me for shipping, he never did. They sent me a replacement muffler and mid-pipe a month later which installed ok. Now on to the tail-pipes….. Both axle-over pipes had hard interferences with the bottom of the truck bed and frame. I wasn’t about to wait another month for new axle-pipes, so I cut them in half, taking over an inch out of each one and welded them back together. Pretty product pictures on the their website, but horrible quality both in product and customer service. I spoke to Billy on the phone several times, he acted rude and arrogant, like he was doing me a favor, he was also very slow to respond to any emails or ghosted me completely. I have a collection of cars and motorcycles, originally thinking I would purchase a system for my new Hellcat, but I will never do business with BB Exhaust again.

Attachments

1 - 1 of 1 Posts