SRT10 Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm liking the look of the black honeycomb grill inserts over the oem billet looking stuff on my 05. Where did you guys get yours? I'm looking on ebay and not sure which ones will work. Some say 02-05 and some say 02-03 only, but they look the same. I didn't find much using search.

Any issues with mounting? Any good writeups/links?

Thanks in advance!
Gordon

·
Registered
98 Posts
I'm liking the look of the black honeycomb grill inserts over the oem billet looking stuff on my 05. Where did you guys get yours? I'm looking on ebay and not sure which ones will work. Some say 02-05 and some say 02-03 only, but they look the same. I didn't find much using search.

Any issues with mounting? Any good writeups/links?

Thanks in advance!
Gordon
Hey Gordon, you can use any 02-05 grille set and paint them black. They're usually gray. If you carefully punch out pins you can reuse them. Here's a vid I made on them for install. :wink:

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I just got them in... they are new and they are already black so no paint :)

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Cool post piks after install
Man, I hope to get to them... my weekend looks like

Garage reorganize for third vehicle so I can park the challenger in the garage again :196:
Oil cooler line change (JTSVP's)
Debadge 05 badges and replace with 06 SRT10 badges (personal preference... got a new heat gun for this job :) )
Install "fangs" steering wheel emblem
Install honeycomb grill and SRT grill emblem :clap:

·
Premium Member
2,600 Posts
Man, I hope to get to them... my weekend looks like

Garage reorganize for third vehicle so I can park the challenger in the garage again :196:
Oil cooler line change (JTSVP's)
Debadge 05 badges and replace with 06 SRT10 badges (personal preference... got a new heat gun for this job :) )
Install "fangs" steering wheel emblem
Install honeycomb grill and SRT grill emblem :clap:
I did all this on my truck, and that's what made it MINE. You're gonna love it when you get all those small touches done! :smile:

·
Registered
475 Posts
Looks awesome, now time for some black housing headlights(wait, then it will look too much like mine...LOL)!!!! Actually it was Scott's video, aka V1R, but I understand.......

1 - 14 of 14 Posts