SRT10 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
128 Posts
Is that how you got the name "BOOMER"?
Hope you've got locktite red on all the bolts on that truck.
Wow, impressive. Nice job.

·
Registered
1,803 Posts
Boomer, Your talents never cease to amaze, Wow, Do i see another group buy coming on that custom enclosure? :D

·
Registered
1,803 Posts
DarkSyde said:
Milo,

Ya just read my mind, my friend.....

Soon, one day, people on the board will be saying, "What mods do you have?" I will be like, "I have the full Boomer Conversion, now how wants to touch me?" "Ohhhhh" hehehehehe.....

I'll take two of everything, Boomer. You keep buildig it, I'll keep buying it! Looks great bro, and keep up the great work! :D Everyone appreciates your pioneering spirit!!!! :cool:
Here Here, I only wish I had such talent! :)

·
Registered
1,024 Posts
BOOMER said:
Hey guys, this is the stereo in my truck, 2400 watts, 4-10" subs in a fibergalass enclsure i made, and 8" subs in the doors, 1" directionals in the window pillars, & 2-4.250" in the dash.
How do the Memphis Subs sound? I've got two 12" soundstreams in mine, How did you manage to get 8" subs in the door, the depth is barely enough to get 6.5" Kicker SS's in.

Craig

·
Registered
2,891 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
SRT10x3 said:
How do the Memphis Subs sound? I've got two 12" soundstreams in mine, How did you manage to get 8" subs in the door, the depth is barely enough to get 6.5" Kicker SS's in.

Craig
hehe he he

·
Registered
241 Posts
Boomer you are impressive but do you have any hearing left? Answer to that would be, Who Cares!

·
Registered
17,270 Posts

·
Registered
1,226 Posts
BOOMER said:
Hey guys, this is the stereo in my truck, 2400 watts, 4-10" subs in a fibergalass enclsure i made, and 8" subs in the doors, 1" directionals in the window pillars, & 2-4.250" in the dash.
Boomer, the enclosure is awesome!!! How can I get my hands on one? I have a different preference in subs.... But the enclosure would look great in RED! :D

·
Registered
621 Posts
BigDodgeInAlaska said:
Boomer, the enclosure is awesome!!! How can I get my hands on one? I have a different preference in subs.... But the enclosure would look great in RED! :D

... Or in black!! Boomer, are we looking at a group buy here??? Looks like you would have alot of people interested in buying one! :D Me wants one!!!

·
Registered
1,024 Posts
HDVIPER said:
... Or in black!! Boomer, are we looking at a group buy here??? Looks like you would have alot of people interested in buying one! :D Me wants one!!!
A knock off of Boomers Box, 6-8 Layers of Fiber Glass, painted to color match your truck. Speakers not included. $950.00 for a group buy.

Specify model of woofer to be used.

Same box but for two 12", ported $925.00

Craig

·
Registered
1,024 Posts
Craig's Stereo :)

Here is what is in one of my SRT/10's

Wood Enclosure, ported at the bottom. No resonance problems. With custom kick panels for imaging and staging.

Attachments

·
Registered
241 Posts
SRT10x3 said:
This is whats in my Escalade :)

8 Sets of 6.25" Kicker SS Series.
1 Solo-x 12" Sub.

It Pounds, with 2500w to a single sub :eek:

Craig
WoW, to be your neighbor must be a dream. MuooHahaha... F-EM

·
Registered
1,024 Posts
Likestospeed said:
WoW, to be your neighbor must be a dream. MuooHahaha... F-EM
HAHA. Yea, They love me. 16 trucks and cars littering my yard, and 50Kw of stereo blarring :)..

Craig

·
Registered
974 Posts
Boomer,
Awsome job, nothing less was expected. Can't wait to get my lowering kit :D

1 - 20 of 37 Posts