SRT10 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have had bad service from this dealership, actually took them to small claims court for a repair gone bad, and had decided I would not be using them for any future service. But since the Takata airbag recall was a NHTSA recall and BCP was the closest to my home I contacted them for the replacement. They took my information and MUCH LATER I finally received a card in the mail stating they had the replacement parts in. I called to schedule the replacement and get a service manager on the line that states that "because of past history we will not be able to service you vehicle". WHAT!!!! I didn't know a dealership could deny replacing a federally mandated safety recalled part simply because they didn't like me!?!?!? This place is a joke and anyone that guys or services their vehicle there better beware........ :bad:

·
Registered
314 Posts
In my personal opinion finding a good shop with knowledgeable techs is like looking for a doctor. This comes from someone that has been on both sides of the service counter.
Q: what do you call the guy that graduated last in his class at medical school?
A: Doctor ---

·
Registered
1,606 Posts
They can deny servicing your vehicle if they so choose. But why would they order the part for you and then tell you they can't work on your vehicle?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts