1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
364 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
17,270 Posts
Nice watch.I have a Navitimer that I like a lot.Good luck with the sale.

·
Registered
308 Posts
I wear an $8 digital watch that I bought at WalMart. It keeps great time. Actually bought 3 of them so that I can just toss them when they break or need a new battery.

You could buy quite a few of them for a Breitling. ;)

·
Registered
17,270 Posts
I wear an $8 digital watch that I bought at WalMart. It keeps great time. Actually bought 3 of them so that I can just toss them when they break or need a new battery.

You could buy quite a few of them for a Breitling. ;)
I won`t mention my Rolex`s then I guess.:sorry:

·
Registered
364 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Nice watch.I have a Navitimer that I like a lot.Good luck with the sale.
I love my Navitimer also. The reason I am selling this one is that I have two of these - this one that is up for auction was never worn and I have another with the same exact head, but with the rubber diver strap and I actually do wear that one.

I saw your other post Rokt, I never got into the Rolex brand, only one I ever liked was the white faced Daytona, but I never thought they were worth the cash.

I have 5 Breitlings though and do like nice watches so if you want to move some money around to get something new at some point.

·
VIPEROLIGIST
13,625 Posts
I refuse to change batteries

I only buy Eco-Drive's

·
Registered
364 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I refuse to change batteries

I only buy Eco-Drive's

Breitlings don't have batteries, they are movement driven, so just wearing them makes them tick

·
Premium Member
11,158 Posts
i'd like to think i have expensive taste in watches...if i had some serious loot...i'd have a sh!t load of nice watches.... (and i'm a 007 junky, too...so the 007 edition omega seamster just makes me sick to see...)

but the best i can do right now is my two wengers...and i "splurged" on an ESQ last christmas...

so i didn't even want to open the thread...for fear of watch envy....
plus my wife "just don't get it"...

·
VIPEROLIGIST
13,625 Posts
Breitlings don't have batteries, they are movement driven, so just wearing them makes them tick
I noticed that while I was reading about it. Breitlings are my watch of choice, but they are just a bit out of my range.

It is a very good price, is there a reason why your selling for so little?

·
Registered
364 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I noticed that while I was reading about it. Breitlings are my watch of choice, but they are just a bit out of my range.

It is a very good price, is there a reason why your selling for so little?
I didn't pay retail firstly, but just wanted to re-coop my investment

Secondly, When I price something to sell I actually want it to sell not try and retire off the profit so as long as I got to the reserve that is all I cared about, but now that it is at the reserve someone is going to take this home.

With the 2008 price increases the new retail price for this is now over $4k and I bought it in 2008 before the price increase and in the Carribbean where everything is negotiable.

·
Registered
17,270 Posts
I saw your other post Rokt, I never got into the Rolex brand, only one I ever liked was the white faced Daytona, but I never thought they were worth the cash.

I had a SS white faced Daytona and sold it last year,Never wore it much.Took a year wait to get it and paid 6K for it and got 9K out of it.I like the Presidents,SS Sub and two tone Sub.those are the only ones I wear.

My daily driver is COSC Automatic Invicta ,52 mm face.It is only a 1k retail watch but nice IMO.I have a NASCAR Limed Edition Tissot with the 7750 Valjoux mpvement that I wear too.

·
VIPEROLIGIST
13,625 Posts
Hey Dave...

When I retire, will you give me a watch

·
Premium Member
11,158 Posts
dave...before i retire...or just for sh!t's and giggles...

will you give me a watch...

or borrow...

or hold

·
Registered
17,270 Posts
You gold digging bastards........

Ok...I`ll do it!:fing02:

·
Registered
364 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
well we got an email today from the high bidder that they want to cancel their bid and they really cannot afford it at this time.

So looks like this is back up for sale.

·
Premium Member
11,158 Posts
i'll give you all the money in my couch, the floorboard of my 2 trucks, and the wife's jeep, whatever's in the wal-mart parking lot, however much i can find in all the clothes i wear and put up (i found 53 dollars in a pair of jeans i wore to the bar like 2 months ago), my 2 wengers, and 2 fossil, and my esq watches...and a case of beer...or two...or threee....and a half a bottle of eggnog...

·
Premium Member
1,214 Posts
i'll give you all the money in my couch, the floorboard of my 2 trucks, and the wife's jeep, whatever's in the wal-mart parking lot, however much i can find in all the clothes i wear and put up (i found 53 dollars in a pair of jeans i wore to the bar like 2 months ago), my 2 wengers, and 2 fossil, and my esq watches...and a case of beer...or two...or threee....and a half a bottle of eggnog...
Well hell Dan just out bid me... Oh well... My Seiko will have to do for now. Does that fancy time piece give you more hours in the day so I can get more Sh$t done?

·
Registered
364 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
yes it does

·
Premium Member
11,158 Posts
how many more...because then, i'll need to justify it...

·
Registered
1 Posts
I purchased Breitling Watch Navitimer last year for £3,150.00 which is a very big amount for a watch, but i am not comfortable with this luxury watch. I need watch for my college time that ranges between £9,00 - £2,000. So, i am looking to Sell My Breitling on a fair price £2,500.00 Any suggestions?

1 - 20 of 20 Posts