SRT10 Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
VIPEROLIGIST
13,629 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I still have 451 VIN's (2006) to find. The process has come to a crawl. I'm finding pockets of 1 VIN instead of 50 and it's really slowed up the process, so bear with me, the work continues

I think I might have all the 2005's but finding all these singles in 2006 now has me cautious

VJ

·
Registered
195 Posts
There 2 up here in seattle for sale on craigslist if that helps you out hey would happen to know how many 10s are totaled

·
VIPEROLIGIST
13,629 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I have an area I maintain with totaled 10's. The exact count....... you know, I have no idea. Maybe someday I will add a field to my DB for totaled 10's

I wouldn't be a bit surprised if 30% of all RAM SRT-10's are gone forever

·
Registered
116 Posts
I have an area I maintain with totaled 10's. The exact count....... you know, I have no idea. Maybe someday I will add a field to my DB for totaled 10's

I wouldn't be a bit surprised if 30% of all RAM SRT-10's are gone forever
Wow 30%!!!! I bet you are very close with that estimate, no one knows the ins and out of the numbers of these babies like you Jeff.

·
Registered
195 Posts
That many that's nutz bro keep up the good work man

·
VIPEROLIGIST
13,629 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
For me the thing that drives that number is this

18H55G740409 YELLOW 16361 MILES KS

VTR-0261
Last seen for sale 12/27/2010
Yellow Fever 207 of 500
3D7HA18H55G740409
Had 14,537 miles on the clock

Pride and Joy Sold..... Pride and Joy Lost......

Attachments

·
VIPEROLIGIST
13,629 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
You would be surprised how many I see where they were sold and crashed in less than 1000 miles. Something tells me the actual number is a lot higher than what I see

·
Premium Member
6,854 Posts
Those yellow fever photos really hurt to look at... :toothache :shock: :toothache

·
VIPEROLIGIST
13,629 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Sure does.....

·
Premium Member
478 Posts
It is terrible to think about how many trucks are lost. There was a flood of 06's on the market up here last year. I think most were lease returns.

·
Registered
195 Posts
You think they will make another viper truck

·
VIPEROLIGIST
13,629 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Agreed...

Will never happen.

There may be another SRT RAM (SRT-8) but never another 10.... and if for some reason they decide to do the RAM SRT-8, you will only see the RC's, the QC ran it's course.

·
Registered
303 Posts
Hey jeff......so how many 06 reg cabs left out of the 800 or so built?......I promise the next time i wash the beast ill get some pics and register her with ya!!! maybee one of the missing 06s is mine?

·
VIPEROLIGIST
13,629 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I really have no idea, the crashed ones are harder to find than any of them

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.