SRT10 Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
VIPEROLIGIST
13,629 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, things went a hell of a lot better than I thought. Still have about 375,000 VIN's to wade through for my validation check.

Also working on build numbers for the Vipers.... Oh Lord, please forgive me, cuz the VCA won't. I think there a little bent out of shape because my efforts continue and I'm doing something that in 20 years, they have not. They have all the data, all the history and no dedication.

So here is my prediction, I'll get several (Viper production) years into this process and the VCA will release there own numbers. This will be good for the Viper Owners and .......... push me right out. Viper Jeff, will be a footnote in Viper History as... "That Bastard"

:friday:

Cheers
Vj

·
Registered
303 Posts
oh we all know the vca and its members are guna hate....but at least most of us know that your numbers are correct!!!....most of the vca members are over retirement age anyway youd think they would take some time from sittin behind there cars in lawn chairs at car shows and start puttin a list together.....once again thanks to the service you provide!!!

·
Premium Member
768 Posts
Well, things went a hell of a lot better than I thought. Still have about 375,000 VIN's to wade through for my validation check.

Also working on build numbers for the Vipers.... Oh Lord, please forgive me, cuz the VCA won't. I think there a little bent out of shape because my efforts continue and I'm doing something that in 20 years, they have not. They have all the data, all the history and no dedication.

So here is my prediction, I'll get several (Viper production) years into this process and the VCA will release there own numbers. This will be good for the Viper Owners and .......... push me right out. Viper Jeff, will be a footnote in Viper History as... "That Bastard"

Cheers
Vj
I think I have a better take on it.....
Not "footnote" or "That Bastard"

How about Pioneer, Visionary, or better yet "Undisputed Premier Historian of All Things Viper" :notworthy :notworthy :hail: :hail:

Haters can have this :AR15firin:AR15firin:AR15firin:AR15firin:AR15firin

and this :bananahum:bananahum:bananahum:bananahum:bananahum

and this :spank::spank::spank::spank::spank:

aaaand this :nutkick: :nutkick: :nutkick: :nutkick: :nutkick:

:biglaugh: :biglaugh: :biglaugh: :biglaugh: :biglaugh: :biglaugh: :biglaugh: :biglaugh:

·
VIPEROLIGIST
13,629 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I'm trying to decide which Viper Year to tackle first......

·
Registered
303 Posts
I think it should be 2008 because after loosing to the then new z06, ma mopar stepped up to the gen4 with 600 ponnies and hasnt looked back since!!!!

·
Site SUPER Moderator
6,688 Posts

Cheers
Vj

Jeff, just keep it under your hat as best you can and then drop it on them when they think you have given up..... :) :) :)

Remember your Military Security Training.... They don't have a Need to Know until YOU Declassify it.... :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy

·
VIPEROLIGIST
13,629 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Oh, I'm on the offensive......., the best way to win this is to get them to tap out

·
VIPEROLIGIST
13,629 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Jeff wanted me to lete everyone know he is doing dash plaques again
Thanks Jeremy, you beat me to it. Yep, it's that time again if there is interest. Wish I could say more

:AR15firin..............kids

·
VIPEROLIGIST
13,629 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Closes friday, no exceptions

·
VIPEROLIGIST
13,629 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Working on 1992 first....

and at the same time I'll be working on 2010 and working backwards to 1993

So as soon as I have all the paint codes (including stripes) and the interior codes found, the rest is easy and I'll post up. This is an SRT-10 forum after all and they build SRT-10's in 2010 LOL

·
VIPEROLIGIST
13,629 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Closed......

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.