SRT10 Forum banner

Would you buy a sequenced dashplaque with your VIN and build sequence on it from MoPa

• Yes

Votes: 66 95.7%
  • Maybe

Votes: 2 2.9%
  • No

Votes: 1 1.4%

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
1,494 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Would you buy ($25-$30 as a guess) a sequenced dashplaque with your VIN and build sequence on it from MoPar/SRT ?

Enter your vote at the top of this thread.

·
Registered
17,270 Posts

·
Banned
1,977 Posts
I think I'm the first 'Maybe'.

Probably, but it depends on how it looks I guess. Regardless, I won't actually put it on my dash, but I'd keep it with all my SRT stuff.

·
Registered
29 Posts
I would definitely buy it for that general price range. I would even probably put it on the dash if it looks decent. However, for this kind of vehicle, dodge should be including it with the truck...FWIW

·
Registered
1,494 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
slbelt said:
However, for this kind of vehicle, dodge should be including it with the truck...FWIW
I bet it would have if it was built on a low volume line in Detroit like the Vipers. Instead, 25 (or so) a day are mixed into a high volume heavy duty truck line in Mexico.

·
Registered
150 Posts
9 seconds said:
It would probably look similar to what was on the IP of the 50 VCA trucks.
I've seen the plaque on a VCA and that doesn't look like it. A buddy of mine bought number #22 and I don't think it has all that color.
I would be interested in the ID plaque for my truck. Maybe a little more info like the number of that color and total production numbers for 04.

By the way, how are the mod's going on your truck 9 Seconds?

·
Registered
1,494 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
456 said:
I've seen the plaque on a VCA and that doesn't look like it. A buddy of mine bought number #22 and I don't think it has all that color.
I would be interested in the ID plaque for my truck. Maybe a little more info like the number of that color and total production numbers for 04.

By the way, how are the mod's going on your truck 9 Seconds?
I stole that picture off one that is for sale on ebay.

I think that in time the production numbers will come out. If this plaque becomes a reality, they'll have to let us know.

Steve

PS. I'm in the "waiting for parts" mode still. I'm guessing I'll have something to do during Christmas break.

·
Registered
1,494 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
For those of you who hang out on other forums, pass the word around and have them participate in this poll. The more voters, the better.

·
Registered
249 Posts
Brilliant idea, and I agree, as it is often hard for Marketing in any company to comprehend rabid owners. Things that often don't come up in the mix, seem like they may not have the true importance attributed by the owner. This is very important to SRT-10 Ram owners, and I think the direction of your poll is a great indication to SRT , that addressing the little things will keep the V10 masses very happy!!

·
Registered
1,494 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Bill Pemberton said:
Brilliant idea, and I agree, as it is often hard for Marketing in any company to comprehend rabid owners. Things that often don't come up in the mix, seem like they may not have the true importance attributed by the owner. This is very important to SRT-10 Ram owners, and I think the direction of your poll is a great indication to SRT , that addressing the little things will keep the V10 masses very happy!!
Bill,
Maybe you could arrange for us to order them through you. You know, if it happens.

·
Registered
599 Posts
pssssssst. Hey guys just go to any trophy shop and they can make a custom dash/engine plate with anything you want on it.

The "L" guys had one of the members make them Black, with a lightning bolt, and number (Number 3085 of 4000).
you can have them put anything on them..

Best part is they were $20/each shipped to your door.

http://www.f150online.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=126227&highlight=plaque

Here is an example.

·
Registered
329 Posts
Well HELL, if thats the case... I want #1!! Even though alot of you had your trucks long before mine was even built... I still think I should be #1 :rolleyes:

Wikd, did you read this thread? It's not about getting a custom dash/engine plate. It's about finding out what number our trucks were off the line. Hell, I can take a crayon and right a number on my dash... I just want it to be the right number.

·
Registered
2,850 Posts
Wikdsvt said:
pssssssst. Hey guys just go to any trophy shop and they can make a custom dash/engine plate with anything you want on it.

The "L" guys had one of the members make them Black, with a lightning bolt, and number (Number 3085 of 4000).
you can have them put anything on them..

Best part is they were $20/each shipped to your door.

http://www.f150online.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=126227&highlight=plaque

Here is an example.

Difference is he said FROM MOPAR/SRT which means more to me than something a local trophy shop can produce.

·
Registered
2,219 Posts
1 - 20 of 45 Posts