SRT10 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4,025 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was on tirerack.com today and looked up our tires and the cost has come down $110 each. You can now replace those bad boys for only $273 each!!! Last July they were $383 each!!!!

So "smoke em if you got em" boyz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! They are almost dirt cheap to replace!! :D :eek: :p

patrick

·
Registered
144 Posts
Tirerack.com is a great place to get tires...UPS right to your front door. I took delivery of one of the first Z06 Vettes in August, 2000. The Z06 has no spare tire ...just a can of Goo for leaks. I was always uptight about being stranded somewhere (96% of the Goodyear dealers don't carry these 2 unique F1 Supercar tires). So I purchased a front and rear tire to keep at home. Tirerack had the first Goodyear delivery. Fortunately, I have not had any problem with the Z tires.

$273 for the Zero Ram SRT 10 tire is a very good price.

·
Premium Member
1,427 Posts
I think Pirelli dropped their prices in response to Yokohama introducing a tire for the SRT-10 trucks at 278 or so

Site

·
Banned
1,977 Posts
I was hoping this would happen. Just figured it would take some time. Hopefully by the time I need 'em they'll drop even more! :D

·
Registered
974 Posts
mauiSRT/10 said:
I was on tirerack.com today and looked up our tires and the cost has come down $110 each. You can now replace those bad boys for only $273 each!!! Last July they were $383 each!!!!

So "smoke em if you got em" boyz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! They are almost dirt cheap to replace!! :D :eek: :p

patrick

Whooo!!!! Good news
:D

·
Registered
4,025 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Sitedrifter said:
I think Pirelli dropped their prices in response to Yokohama introducing a tire for the SRT-10 trucks at 278 or so

Site

Competition is always good for the customer!!!!!!

patrick

·
Registered
447 Posts
Thanks for the info Patrick!

The *one* rule that she laid down was "No more than one set of tires every 6 mos.!" Now that tires are cheaper, I'll try to change that to every 3 mos. :p

BTW- I have this kooky psycholgical thing about full-size spares, so this helps with the budget for that (because the rims aren't getting any cheaper. LOL)

·
Registered
4,025 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Droopy said:
I think NITTO sell them too. I had NITTO before and they are real nice tires. ;)
My business partner had blown out one of his Nitto's same size as ours on his Escalade. He called up the local shop on Oahu and had it shipped to Maui total price $522. I went to tirerack and found it for $238!!!! Its a nice looking tire but just not zr rated like ours. Living here I probably wont be hitting that over 149mph speed limit so the Nitto's would work for me. Continental makes one that fits as well.

patrick

1 - 10 of 10 Posts