SRT10 Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
im thinking to swap oem wheels on my ram srt-10 rc red 2005

to Replica V1185 2018 Hellcat 22x10 5x5.5" Matte Vapor Wheel Rim 22 for look better

so guys what you think is it good idea ?

·
Registered
5 Posts
im thinking to swap oem wheels on my ram srt-10 rc red 2005

to Replica V1185 2018 Hellcat 22x10 5x5.5" Matte Vapor Wheel Rim 22 for look better

so guys what you think is it good idea ?
I'm in the process of replacing the wheels on my '04 but having difficulty with trying to get one that doesn't draw away from the overall appearance of the truck and blends well. I've been looking at a similar wheel but in chrome. I've been looking at the Replica DG69 Hellcat Wheels in Chrome. I've seen one posted pic of a late model goldish RC Ram 1500. Not the same vehicle but gives an idea of the look. Can you post a good pic of the wheel you're considering?

·
Registered
5 Posts
If you can do some good cut and paste, you would get a good idea how the wheels would look in a 2 dimensional layout. Here is one I did of some wheels I was considering but the cost and having to go to 24" wheels turned me away. Custom wheels are the best way to go but you're looking at $4k+ easily for wheels. And a very long wait time.
Wheel Tire Automotive parking light Vehicle Land vehicle

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I'm in the process of replacing the wheels on my '04 but having difficulty with trying to get one that doesn't draw away from the overall appearance of the truck and blends well. I've been looking at a similar wheel but in chrome. I've been looking at the Replica DG69 Hellcat Wheels in Chrome. I've seen one posted pic of a late model goldish RC Ram 1500. Not the same vehicle but gives an idea of the look. Can you post a good pic of the wheel you're considering?

it replica hellcat wheels 22 or 24 it same wheels that come on hellcat

·
Registered
5 Posts
So I finally got my wheels installed. Look better in person than in the pics. I also like them better from a short distance compared to being close to the truck. Looking forward to seeing how the Toyo Proxes ST III tires perform compared to the original equipment Pirelli's. They were pretty bad for a Pirelli tire.
Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Hood
Tire Automotive parking light Wheel Automotive side marker light Vehicle

Attachments

1 - 7 of 7 Posts