SRT10 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have to make a trip from South Carolina to Miami in a few weeks. I am waiting for the hard tonneau cover with the wing to come out but before then I have to make this trip. Most of the stuff in back will be luggage and baby stuff (toys, ets.). Can anybody recommend a soft cover that would be easy to install so I can make this trip and not have my wife ***** about our belongings flying out onto I 95. Thanks. Andy

·
Registered
356 Posts
I would say get one of those net things. I have not seen one in a while, but they look like a spider web. They clip to your bed cleats, and will cover all your things( and not let them fly out. It would not however, keep them dry. Do a search, but this should be a cheap/fast fix for your dilemma. Plus you could still use it once in a while under the hard cover. Where as a soft tonneau, you would have no use for once the hard one is on.

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks - I think that is what I will go with. I appreciate it. Andy

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I finally hit 500 miles (1 week of driving). I got it up to 110 mph entering the highway this AM. The only problem with that is I find that I am getting to work too quick. I need to find a longer route in.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts