SRT10 Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
235 Posts
lol, prolly the first and only srt 10 ram with a camper on back. Anyhow, i do like the exhuast idea. that would like nice if it was on both sides like the vipers.

I wonder what times it would run since they claim it makes over 950 hp, I dont believe that though.

·
Registered
152 Posts
I found it earlier on ebay,not sure it's my thing..

·
Registered
157 Posts
Gentleman- would like all serious input on this truck.All the pro's and con's of possibly buying it built the way it is. if it could be gotten at a reasonable price,ya know, like i could sell mine and not lose money,do you guys think it would be worth while? it looked like no cat's and would definitely have to figure out a new location for the nos,and do away with the camper.that is horrible and could not live with it--- TREV

·
Registered
974 Posts
Hate the snug top... The side pipes are kewl if their on both sides. I also noticed the side pipes don't have heat shields. Might cause some problems with the plastic molding. I like the viper logos he put on there sweet.

My 2 cents

·
Registered
1,494 Posts
That truck was delivered to him yesterday. Those pretty bad ass side pipes (his request) hurt the horsepower. It's not 650 like he says. Stock bottom end is not good for a 300 shot of gas either.

The "pro" would be that he will never be able to sell it for what he has in it. The truck was dropped off yesterday by RSI at the camper place and the owner picked it up from there. He had it on E-bay 6 hours later.

·
Registered
157 Posts
Steve- if you would elaborate a little more i would appreciate it. also how did you get the info.? Question is this, would it be worth it,taking camper off and redoing pipes etc. for the HP and mods.?what's your input,and do you think it would be smart if i could get it as a swap(financially not losing money)?also why would he do that to it and then turn around and sell it. something wrong?
not happy with perfor.? tell me tell me tell me---- GO LAKERS

·
Registered
1,494 Posts
Trev17,
I don't know the guy but I saw his truck at RSI and asked some questions. I had lunch with the guys after they delivered it to the camper place. That truck is fast but I can't tell you if it's "worth it" without knowing what he wants. My GUESS is, the guy built something unique and wants to see if he can make a buck off of it. If it doesn't sell, no big deal. He can't be unhappy with the performance.

There's plenty of time. Send him an E-mail and see what he says.

Steve

PS. I bet the rear end looks funny now without any exhaust.

·
Registered
157 Posts
9 - talked via email to the guy w/ silver and modded srt and found out that yes, basically he is trying to sell for profit. which is cool, i guess. don't know that will happen but more power to him. So i guess it's a dead issue. thank u for your input. i am resigned to wait and do it the right way...you know,.... when i again have an extra 20 g's lying around.
GO LAKERS !!!!!!!!!! WEST COAST - thanks again

·
Registered
1,494 Posts
Trev17,
If you or anyone else send your trucks to Houston (RSI, Hennessey, TNT) I can keep an eye on it for you. Maybe witness the dyno and stuff.

Check out the SSR that RSI did in the same truck trend issue as the Lightning comparo.

Steve

·
Registered
1,024 Posts
9 seconds said:
Trev17,
If you or anyone else send your trucks to Houston (RSI, Hennessey, TNT) I can keep an eye on it for you. Maybe witness the dyno and stuff.

Check out the SSR that RSI did in the same truck trend issue as the Lightning comparo.

Steve
I'll drop John a note, but I'd love for you to stop into Hennessey, and see how things are going on my two. Maybe snap a few pictures, etc.

Craig

·
Registered
650 Posts
Craig / Steve - glad to have you come visit, just let me know when. Not a lot to see just yet - the motor is out of the red truck and apart. Still assembling parts for the silver TT. But once we get the TT going together nobody gets to see it til its done. We just dyno tested another Viper SRT TT a few days ago and if we can get the truck to make the same kind of power (920 rear wheel lb-ft), its going to be really fast for a 5300 lb rig.

·
Registered
1,494 Posts
John,
I saw you with the TT Viper on Fox this morning. 850 hp and 0 - to jail in 2.5 seconds. Did you hook Toslin up with a ride?

1 - 16 of 16 Posts