SRT10 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a quadcab and i got a good deal on a SRT-10 RC cab. My dilema is that I have a 2 year old daughter that I take to daycare everyday. its a 5 mile comute in residential areas. How many poeple carry thier children in the in the front seat (with the airbag disabled of course) of their SRT-10. i have this deilema and I cannot decide????? what should i do?

·
Premium Member
1,427 Posts
I do in my single can=b. My daughter also sits in the middle when my wife is with us and that 11 year old girl of mine loves to shift the gears. it is like auto shift control
I do turn off the airbag

Site

·
Registered
226 Posts
My son and daughter fight for who gets to ride in the viper. Probably not the safest thing in the world, but as long as they are in a booster with the seatbelt on, they should be fine. Hell I remember being a kid, riding in the front seat of my moms camaros, sitting on a telephone book with no seatbelt.
I turned out ok, kind of.

·
Registered
974 Posts
ltdodge said:
I have a quadcab and i got a good deal on a SRT-10 RC cab. My dilema is that I have a 2 year old daughter that I take to daycare everyday. its a 5 mile comute in residential areas. How many poeple carry thier children in the in the front seat (with the airbag disabled of course) of their SRT-10. i have this deilema and I cannot decide????? what should i do?
I take my 4yr old to school in my RC just make sure you turn off the airbag on the passengers side.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
thanks for the reply, im considering it. I really want a srt-10, but my truck is pretty nice. I just need to decide.. :)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts