·
Registered
654 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone put Chrome on their SRT yet?

·
Registered
160 Posts
My 22's are being chromed right now, they should be back in a couple of weeks. In the mean time I have 20's that are chromed with some all terrain tires on them for this ****ty michigan weather. Man I can't wait until spring.

·
Registered
2,850 Posts

Attachments

·
Registered
1,803 Posts
Womsterr, those are nice looking I think it will make a great upgrade. The price looks good also. they state that they are chrome?

·
Registered
2,911 Posts
womsterr said:
I purchased these wheels. Will have pics of them on the truck shortly. They are polished, not chrome - and in the stock size and BS.

http://www.bozeforged.com/images/gallery_large/corvette-1.jpg

The other day on ebay I saw these knock off chrome SRT 10 Truck rims for a great price.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=7948818906&category=43960

Good luck.
You know the truck still looks damn good even with the 20's on it!! I guess there is more tire to fill the wheel well.

·
Registered
2,850 Posts
I had to give the 20s back but I'm thinking of getting some because I do beleive she will a fair bit quicker at the track this spring. Looking for some cheap takeoffs....

·
Registered
2,911 Posts
womsterr said:
I had to give the 20s back but I'm thinking of getting some because I do beleive she will a fair bit quicker at the track this spring. Looking for some cheap takeoffs....
Was there plenty of clearance over the calipers with the 20's?

·
Registered
2,850 Posts
Yep looked like plenty. She was not running at the time so I didn't get to drive her with the 20s though...

·
Registered
73 Posts
jimmyg79 said:
My 22's are being chromed right now, they should be back in a couple of weeks. In the mean time I have 20's that are chromed with some all terrain tires on them for this ****ty michigan weather. Man I can't wait until spring.
How many $$ for having a set of 22" wheels chromed ?

·
Registered
160 Posts
$900 for 4 rims & center caps. This included shipping, I had to send them all the way to Cali, I live in Mich. So that was a little pricey.

·
Registered
654 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
bump :p

Anyone care to link me a site where I can browse different Chrome rims that fit the SRT-10?

·
Registered
160 Posts
I took them to Discount Tire ( had to get 20's w/snow tires) so while that was beiing done I told them to send my wheels out to get chromed. I have no idea who did it, but they look AWSOME!!! I'll post pics after I get the lowering kit installed and switch back to the 22's (weather permitting)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts