SRT10 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
UV gets pretty intense where I live. Just wondering if anyone had recommendations or experience as to the best brand of dash cover for an SRT-10

·
Registered
139 Posts
Kaholo said:
UV gets pretty intense where I live. Just wondering if anyone had recommendations or experience as to the best brand of dash cover for an SRT-10
I live in Florida and I just use a Windshield visor. It reflects the sun and keeps the dash and cab a lot cooler.

·
Banned
901 Posts
Had a dash cover...it was off my 03' Hemi Ram....fit right in the SRT...finally got tired of adjusting it, and I would not use tape on the dash to secure it. I use the vent shades/ windshield visor also...Central Florida here...so we get plenty of UV rays here. Good luck on your search.

BTW I picked up the dash cover from the dealership...someone had ordered it and did not like the silver color...I picked it up for 20 bucks....not sure of the MFG.

We recently moved and I may have it stored. I'll take a look tomorrow...you can have it if I can locate it. I will post a follow up after I look.

·
Registered
256 Posts
dash cover

I had one on my Chevy P/U because of the glare off the windshield. It was made by DASH COVER (the brand name). It fit pretty good but I think a lot of that depends on the dash you are putting it on. They furnish tape to put it on with but I did'nt use it. ML

1 - 4 of 4 Posts