SRT10 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all,
My name is Dan Cragin and I run DC Performance in Los Angeles Ca. I am soon to be a new sponsor of the SRT forum and would like to tell you a little bit about myself and DC Performance.

I have been involved in every aspect of the Dodge Viper line since 1992. I spent 20 years with Dodge before starting my own business, and now focus entirely on performance tuning, race car preparation and maintinance on Dodge vehicles. Over the years we have built and campaigned many top Dodge race cars. The last two years we have been sponsored by MOPAR to prepare their Competition Coupe Viper. Our passion is the SRT line.

We have a full service shop with 9 service bays and a in house dynamometer.
Two of our technicians have been Dodge certified and we can take care of your trucks bumper to bumper. All of our techs are salary paid and take extreme pride in doing quality work. We treat every car like it is our own.
We offer flatbed service and are happy to answer any of your questions (even about warranty issues). We have tuned SRT powerplants up to 1000hp
and have supercharged numerous SRT trucks.

We welcome your business and are looking forward to being part of this forum.

Dan Cragin
President
DC Performance Inc
310-841-6996
www.dcperformance.com

·
Registered
1,075 Posts
I'll be down in California the first part of April and would like to come and see your shop. Someone put your card on my truck windshield the last time I was down there. My son lives on Stoner in Santa Monica. I take it that your shop is fairly close by. Look forward to meeting you and welcome to the forum.

·
Registered
1,803 Posts
Welcome Dan, Can you flatbed mine from the right coast to the left coast!!! LOL :D

·
Registered
1,226 Posts
Sitedrifter said:
Nice shop you have their Dan. :)
Seems like every state has some cool speed shops but not New Jersey, WTF :mad:
Mark
Speed Shops? :confused: What's that? Oh wait, I LIVE IN ALASKA! where speed is measured by how fast a Dog Sled can get to Nome! :D

·
Registered
2,219 Posts
Big Asp said:
I'll be down in California the first part of April and would like to come and see your shop. Someone put your card on my truck windshield the last time I was down there. My son lives on Stoner in Santa Monica. I take it that your shop is fairly close by. Look forward to meeting you and welcome to the forum.
I think I'm going to the Mopar/meet in the Valley and will see you there.
I'll take you by the "The Viper Shop" kinda hard to fine the first time :rolleyes: Lot'a speed down there! :eek:

:cool:
Quick

·
Registered
152 Posts
Sitedrifter said:
Nice shop you have their Dan. :)

Seems like every state has some cool speed shops but not New Jersey, WTF :mad:

Mark
Cool..LA is only a weekend trip from my location..Glad i moved from the garden state in the mid 70's..JK

·
Registered
1,075 Posts
QUICKSILVER said:
I think I'm going to the Mopar/meet in the Valley and will see you there.
I'll take you by the "The Viper Shop" kinda hard to fine the first time :rolleyes: Lot'a speed down there! :eek:
:cool:
Quick
Very cool! Look for my red Belvedere. Are you going to enter your truck? They have classes for modern Mopars. It'd probably be a good draw - especially with that supercharger.

·
Registered
4,025 Posts
Welcome Dan and thanks for storing my truck and delivering it to Matsun last summer!!!! Dam I shoulda had ya put in a sc while we were waiting last July 4th!!!!! :eek: :D

patrick

·
Registered
105 Posts
Dan provides great service. He is well liked by his customers because of his service, quality and general attention to detail. And he is a very nice guy. I speak from experience. He has made major and minor modifications to one of my cars(Viper).

·
Registered
120 Posts
Great...now just re-locate to Chicago.

Why is it every good speedshop is out West? Us Midwest boys like to go fast too you know. What's wrong - afraid of a little snow? :D

Seriously though, if anyone knows of a good, reliable shop around the southwest suburbs of Chicago that they can recommend please tell me, because I can't think of a single one...at least one that doesn't cater specifically to the ricer crowd anyway.

·
Registered
1,075 Posts
Isn't Woodhouse only a good day's drive away from you?

·
Registered
17,270 Posts

·
Registered
829 Posts
DirewolfUSMC said:
Great...now just re-locate to Chicago.

Why is it every good speedshop is out West? Us Midwest boys like to go fast too you know. What's wrong - afraid of a little snow? :D

Seriously though, if anyone knows of a good, reliable shop around the southwest suburbs of Chicago that they can recommend please tell me, because I can't think of a single one...at least one that doesn't cater specifically to the ricer crowd anyway.
Hi DirewolfUSMC, I'm up in Woodstock. I'm not very far from you :) The only place I know of is http://www.svspower.com/ (Super Viper Systems I believe) in West Chicago. I don't know much about them though.

·
Registered
120 Posts
Stingray said:
Hi DirewolfUSMC, I'm up in Woodstock. I'm not very far from you :) The only place I know of is http://www.svspower.com/ (Super Viper Systems I believe) in West Chicago. I don't know much about them though.
Thanks, Stingray. I think I will definitely be visiting their facility in the near future.

·
Registered
974 Posts
Welcome Dan, glad to see another quality sponcer join :cool: Next time I'm in Cali I'll be stoping by :D

·
Registered
249 Posts
Great shop and we have known Dan for ages. You will not find a more honest or conscientous shop around. Your vehicles will be treated like DC owns them and Dan and crew are extremely respected in the Viper/Viper Truck community.

Sincerely,
Bill Pemberton
Woodhouse Viper
Blair, Nebraska

1 - 20 of 20 Posts