SRT10 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
does any body know whats going on ,with dodge comming out with alum cover. ,painted to match truck, thats suppose to be standard on quad ,option on reg cab. patiently waiting for that to be avaialble.

·
Registered
732 Posts
according to sources (DCX big shots)

the QC is suppose to get it 1st in march april

rumor has the yellow fevers were all suppose to have them and i was in line for one (pull with ASC) but it was not avail

will check more next week when dad goes back to work

Jamie

·
Registered
42 Posts
I was told today that the cover has been deleted on all Quad Cabs as it will not work with the wing. In fact I have an invoice from Mike Robbins of Covington Pike Dodge and it shows the 'CS9 Hard Tonneau Cover Delete Credit' of $1000 (MSRP) $880 (FWP). Mike says that we would have to go with a Mopar aftermarket cover, minus the wing, for about $850 painted to match.
I'm not sure if this is permanent?

·
Registered
364 Posts
I can second that. My QC had the same $1000 credit as Dodge could not provide the part on the truck.

·
Registered
1,803 Posts
Thanks for the info. I was also wondering what had happened to that cover..... Why is it hard for a company like DC to offer such a simple option? :confused:

·
Registered
732 Posts
you are right Jack

if any that have covers with wings

notice from 80--120 you get major ass end lift and vibration feels like major wheel hop but at 137 is goes away LOL

i notice it at 80-95 after rods here in Mi get too bumpy to notice the wing

jamie

·
Registered
1,803 Posts
I guess i'll hold off on a hard cover for now. i was thinking of a rollup so I could keep the spolier in place however I imagine that would cause the same problem! thanks for the information

1 - 10 of 10 Posts