SRT10 Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Supporting Vendor (Bronze)
637 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Does anyone make a catless pipe?

Does anyone make a catless pipe to go from the exhaust manifolds to the muffler?

Thanks - john

·
Registered
211 Posts
I have not seen a production "cat-less" pipe, but there are a couple of complete exhaust systems out there that have high flow cats. The billy boat exhaust(check ROE Racings website or BB's website) is one and another is through BTR performance(website not updated yet). BTR offers a header/exhaust system for about what Billy Boat offers just the complete manifold back exhaust system for.

·
Registered
1,803 Posts
womsterr said:
Belangers makes one for $495
"For off road use only" LOL ;)

·
Registered
72 Posts
Hey womsterr.. Are the O2 bungs already welded in :confused:

·
Registered
1,803 Posts
womsterr said:
Yea. I got some cool billet seat levers - "For off road use only"

;)
Tom, Where do I go to see what you have to sell for our trucks? BTW, I got my k&n kit yesterday afternoon, I installed it last night COOOOOOL! Now this beast screams loudly at the higher rpm range. :D Thanks much!!!!

·
Registered
2,850 Posts
Hey Jacknbox - yea the o2 bungs are already welded in...

Milo - I'm thinking of becoming a site sponsor and listing everything I can get my weasely hands on at good prices.

·
Registered
621 Posts
womsterr said:

Milo - I'm thinking of becoming a site sponsor and listing everything I can get my weasely hands on at good prices.

I'd like to see that happen! I got my package last week, getting ready to install this weekend, perfect weather and the beer is chillin'. I can't wait!!! :D

·
Registered
1,803 Posts
womsterr said:

Sounds good man, I will be watching ;)

·
Registered
2,911 Posts
JohnStuttle said:
Does anyone make a catless pipe to go from the exhaust manifolds to the muffler?

Thanks - john
John,

You can get the B&B exhaust with High flo cats, then remove cats and weld in a piece of pipe. This is what I did and it works great. However I used O2 Sims for the down stream monitors. A good exhaust shop should have no problems.

On that note I have two high flo B&B cats I will sell. Anyone interested?

·
Registered
72 Posts
more mods

damn, I was afraid you were going to say that... :D

·
Registered
82 Posts
womsterr said:
Belanger is probably the largest manufacturer of Viper headers...
where can I find them?

·
Registered
82 Posts
I found the web site. The web site leaves alot to be desired. I couldn't find mid pipes without cats

1 - 17 of 17 Posts