SRT10 Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone...This can be fun for us all..Im doing a project car for a car care company and i just took delivery of a new 2004 srt-10...I plan on doing either a twin turbo upgrade or a supercharger low boost I want to keep the bottom end stock...Plan on getting it fully documented and doing some magazine show and tv coverage. I plan on doing the first mod asap (auto transmission) and I will be at the Super Tuner Show in Virginia Beach on July 17 they are doing a drifting show and maybe ill try to sneak this out there ahahaha...Here is that link.. www.supertunershow.com

I want as much input as possible from people on these boards to help me decide what mods to do...it can sort of be "our" project truck..some of my ideas are... Lighter wheels and tires for sure it seems these are a bit too heavy at 78 pounds each..I want to lower it and give it a real nice suspension...Maybe a big brake upgrade as well...Let me know what you guys/girls think and any input will be greatly appreciated

John

·
Registered
2,911 Posts
Well for starters the stock suspension is already stiff enough, If you are to lower it, maybe some different size shocks.

As for larger brakes, good luck, there are a cpuple of people already having difficulties getting smaller wheels to clear the calipers over the existing brakes. 15" Front & 14" Rear

Twin turbo sounds good to me but I,m pretty sure you would want to beef up the botton end of that motor to handle all those extra ponies.

Ive heard there are Vipers with the SC that are putting 600+ ponies to the wheels.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts