SRT10 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Site SUPER Moderator
6,688 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
To those in the S. E. Virginia and N. W. North Carolina.

There will be a Grand Re-Opening Dyno Day at Dyno Tune and Performance
on Saturday 02 October 2010. Time will be from 8:00 Am to 3:00 PM.

Look under the NEWS Link for information

3 pulls Back to Back for $60 Cash
Please Bring Cash not CC, I did that last time and had to go get cash to pay them :)

Frank Cottone
Dyno Tuned Performance, Inc
3642 Holland Road #104
Virginia Beach, VA 23452
(757) 549-DYNO (3966)
(757) 233-2265 FAX

And before anyone asks Yes, I am going to be there... :)

·
VIPEROLIGIST
13,629 Posts
Cool, make some HP

·
Site SUPER Moderator
6,688 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Just checked the Weather for the Weekend. High 68 Low 59, Bright Sunshine, 0 percent chance of Rain...

It Made Mid 460s in 97 degree Florida Heat, The numbers should be better with temp in the 60s :D

Last time on This Dyno was 447 HP in 80 degree temps, but that was with the BBK only and Before the Headers, High Flow Cats, and the Torrie Tune.

·
Site SUPER Moderator
6,688 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
We Gona Try and give Ya something to Shoot At :D

·
Registered
1,383 Posts
Show em how it's done Sandy!!:fing02:

·
Site SUPER Moderator
6,688 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Don't worry Larry, after I post the numbers Troy will be sending Tony a New CC number to max out... :D

·
Premium Member
1,934 Posts
Don't worry Larry, after I post the numbers Troy will be sending Tony a New CC number to max out... :D
ha ha i dont put anything on credit for toys!!! If that was the case you would be refinancing the house to keep up! And you know I don't care about numbers.....I'm only focused on spanking that tail at the track!:fing02:

·
Site SUPER Moderator
6,688 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Same here, I only Pay as I Go... Much easier and makes it more fun as well... :)

As to the Spanking... Don't make Promises you Can't Keep :D

·
Registered
17,270 Posts
Sorry Chief can`t make it.Sorry you couldn`t come to Baltimore last weekend when I was there.Maybe you will come to Somernites this month for he end of season blaSSt we are having with APH and other forum members.

Have fun you guys!:fing02:

·
Site SUPER Moderator
6,688 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Actually I didn't take any Pics. The Dyno shop had moved to a new location and after I got there I found out that they left their Old Dyno Dynamics Dyno in their Old Shop and had a New Dyno Dynamics installed in the New Shop. That ment that all comparisons to all of my previous Pulls were NFG...

Temp was about 74 degrees and we are only about 30 ft above sea level.

On the New Dyno I wound up a 467rwhp and 592RWTQ not that far off from when Torrie tuned it on a REALLY HOT Florida Day.. (I had actually hoped for a little better numbers in the cooler temps but when it comes down to it they are Only Numbers)....

·
VIPEROLIGIST
13,629 Posts
I'll bet he meant 492 on the torque

·
Site SUPER Moderator
6,688 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Finally back from the Charlotte NASCAR Race.... Sorry for the Delay....

Yea, That was a Typo... it was supose to be 492 RWTQ... :)

1 - 20 of 20 Posts