SRT10 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
17,270 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
In conjunction with the Indy Impala club,Indipala SS the Scat Pack Mopar Club would like to invite you to a dyno day.

SUNDAY May 16th 10:00 AM - 3:00 PM

at:

Cozzolino Motorsports

4444 Decatur Blvd, Suite 600

Indianapolis, IN 46241

Cozzolino Motorsports – just south of the Indianapolis Airport

Special “Baseline” Dyno Run - $65.00

Includes: Three consecutive passes - Measure and Plot HP, Torque, and Air/Fuel ratio with Printed Graphs and Data Tables plus data saved on your CD or USB drive

We will provide FREE lunch (Subway) & beverages.

Please RSVP as soon as possible so we can plan the food quantity.

·
Registered
17,270 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Cool.Be good to see you.:fing02::yeah:

·
Registered
17,270 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
:fing02::fing02:

·
Premium Member
6,854 Posts

·
Registered
1,891 Posts

·
Site SUPER Moderator
6,688 Posts
Yea I have some of the parts, that is why when talking to him I refer to The Wolf as "Our Truck". He had an 06 Mineral Gray QC so it is kind of like him looking at his again... :)

·
Registered
449 Posts
Yeah it went back off lease Nov 23 2008 right before the Shi! hit the fan and everything went to crap.So i linger around here doing what i can to help others out if i can.I will have another one but just not right now,got to get my 2 girls thru college or whatever they want to do.Lol

·
VIPEROLIGIST
13,629 Posts
Yeah it went back off lease Nov 23 2008 right before the Shi! hit the fan and everything went to crap.So i linger around here doing what i can to help others out if i can.I will have another one but just not right now,got to get my 2 girls thru college or whatever they want to do.Lol
Sounds familiar.......

1 - 10 of 10 Posts