AF ratios consistent in the 11.5 12.5 range

Temp 68 degrees Baro 29.2

Next weeks dyno with Magnaflows & K&N

·
Registered
95 Posts
Strong numbers, obviously a black SRT 10

John,

Only the black ones run that strong stock. ;) Can't wait to see what you dyno with the exhaust. :D When are you going to the track? :eek:

·
Registered
17,270 Posts

·
Registered
4,025 Posts
Awesome numbers John!!!!! Since we both have black beasts and the same mods, I am just gonna have to go with your numbers since I have not dynoed mine!!! :D Saweeeet!!!

patrick

·
Supporting Vendor (Bronze)
637 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
QUICKSILVER - That's running on 91 octane!

3bigdogs - I am not sure when IRP (dragstrip) opens in Clermont But will go sometime as soon as it opens.

mauiSRT/10 - I imagine yours would dyno higher if you run that secret Browning Formula in it! (LOL)

John

·
Registered
1,803 Posts
John Those are impressive #'s. I will have the same mods. and the fastest color Silver so mine should be a little better. I will be watching

thanks, Mike :D

·
Registered
4,025 Posts
JohnStuttle said:
mauiSRT/10 - I imagine yours would dyno higher if you run that secret Browning Formula in it! (LOL)

John
Now thats a good one!!!!!! :D

That just pays for everything.... and no matter how good it smells, it does not taste good on ice cream!!!! :eek: LOL

patrick

·
Registered
241 Posts
I echo the other, great numbers.. And like Milo said a silver one should be out of this world. :D

·
Registered
2,911 Posts
mauiSRT/10 said:
Now thats a good one!!!!!! :D

That just pays for everything.... and no matter how good it smells, it does not taste good on ice cream!!!! :eek: LOL

patrick
Hey Patrick,

I just bought my sweetie a new thong, can I gett about 55 Gals of that tanning oil?

Attachments

·
Registered
17,270 Posts

·
Registered
4,025 Posts
Mark that is so wrong.............I just blew honey nut cherrios chunks all over my laptop! :eek: .......we need a throw up icon!

patrick

·
Registered
2,911 Posts
mauiSRT/10 said:
Mark that is so wrong.............I just blew honey nut cherrios chunks all over my laptop! :eek: .......we need a throw up icon!

patrick
Patrick, You gotta look at the inner person. Sorry but she just rings my bell!!!

Hey, I need a vacation, Maui is on my list, maybe we could visit!! :eek:

·
Registered
17,270 Posts

·
Registered
1,024 Posts
srt10jim said:
Does anyone know where i can get a 1/18 die cast model of my ram srt 10 ??????
Yes... Everyone here knows where to get them. We just aren't saying.

Craig

1 - 20 of 29 Posts