SRT10 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
1,891 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
The "Viper Whisperer" tuned my truck yesterday. This guy is impressive. Really knows his stuff. His out of the box, super safe tune, put down 540 hp. When he was all said and done it put down 590whp/573wtq with a conservative A/F ratio of 11.8 - 12.1.

The Numbers:

A rare glimpse of the Viper Whisperer:

Crappy video of one of the pulls:

Finally. The beast in action :D
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=st6zOAnALy0

·
Premium Member
6,854 Posts
Sounds sweet!! And because of your truck, I've decided to add an A/F and a Fuel Pressure gauge... hope you don't mind me copying?! Imitation is the best form of flattery..

·
Registered
1,383 Posts
Great #s Steve...That should be a very safe tune for you..:fing02:

·
Registered
1,891 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Sounds sweet!! And because of your truck, I've decided to add an A/F and a Fuel Pressure gauge... hope you don't mind me copying?! Imitation is the best form of flattery..
Not at all ,Tom. Trust me, if I had the talent that you do, I'd be copying the hell out of some of the stuff that you've done to your truck. But, I would embarass myself, if I tried your stuff. And that, my friend, is a huge compliment to your skills. :) You do realize, once you put the A/F and the fuel pressure gauge, it'll be no time before you add that that third gauge. And, I think you know what it is. ;)

·
Registered
1,891 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Great #s Steve...That should be a very safe tune for you..:fing02:
I hope, Larry. I was happy when I saw 540hp and told Torrie that I was good with that. He looked at me like I was stupid and just kept doing his magic.;D If he's comfortable at 590hp, then so am I. And Clint said he is very conservative. :)

·
Registered
1,383 Posts
I hope, Larry. I was happy when I saw 540hp and told Torrie that I was good with that. He looked at me like I was stupid and just kept doing his magic.;D If he's comfortable at 590hp, then so am I. And Clint said he is very conservative. :)
I bet he could have pulled at least 50 more hosses out of her...he told me he could have pulled about 75 more out of mine when he tuned it last year...he said he likes to leave some lead way for bad gas and other failures..

8,725 Posts
TOTALLY AWESOME BUD!!!!!!!

I hope Joy is Happy:fing02:

THIS PLACE JUST PLAIN ROCKS:fing02:

·
Registered
1,891 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
8,725 Posts
good deal bro, give my baby girl a big hug for me:fing02:

enjoy yourself and dont roast too much rubber:shhh:

·
Premium Member
6,854 Posts
Not at all ,Tom. Trust me, if I had the talent that you do, I'd be copying the hell out of some of the stuff that you've done to your truck. But, I would embarass myself, if I tried your stuff. And that, my friend, is a huge compliment to your skills. :) You do realize, once you put the A/F and the fuel pressure gauge, it'll be no time before you add that that third gauge. And, I think you know what it is. ;)
Yea, the stock Oil Temp gauge I paid $120 for on eBay... :booty: :popworm: :popworm: :popworm: :popworm: :fing02:

·
Registered
17,270 Posts
Congrats on getting it tuned.:fing02:

·
Registered
1,891 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Yea, the stock Oil Temp gauge I paid $120 for on eBay... :booty: :popworm: :popworm: :popworm: :popworm: :fing02:
Tom. You waisted $120. I see a boost gauge in that third spot. :D

·
Premium Member
6,854 Posts
First comes forging, striker R heads, and a new Cam...

·
Registered
17,270 Posts

·
Premium Member
11,158 Posts
The "Viper Whisperer" tuned my truck yesterday. This guy is impressive. Really knows his stuff. His out of the box, super safe tune, put down 540 hp. When he was all said and done it put down 590whp/6573wtq with a conservative A/F ratio of 11.8 - 12.1.
holy jesus...

did anyone else notice this...

with more on the table?
:fing02::fing02::fing02::fing02:

he really is stevie wonder:D

·
Registered
1,891 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
holy jesus...

did anyone else notice this...

with more on the table?
:fing02::fing02::fing02::fing02:

he really is stevie wonder:D
Don't know what ur talking about. ;)

·
Premium Member
11,158 Posts
did you call pratt and whitney?????

:haha:

·
Premium Member
6,854 Posts
Ha-ha, way to go Steve, you pulled a Tom!! And Dan fell for it!!!!!!! :fing02: :fing02: :fing02: :fing02:

·
Premium Member
2,092 Posts
It's alright Dan, I saw it too and will corroborate your story..........for a phenomenal fee.:irked:

1 - 20 of 49 Posts